New users, start here!

This topic has 37 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by Fae.

• Author
       Sean

Welcome to THE LUST EXPERIENCE.

Last year, participants followed the story of Addison Barrow – a naive young actress sheltered and taken in by a cult: the OOA Institute. As we investigated the cult’s sinister origins, we met with characters, chose sides, delivered packages, and solved puzzles. We witnessed rituals and ceremonies. We shared in secrets. And in September-November, we climbed into unmarked vans, put on blindfolds, and were driven to a secret compound where we were indoctrinated into Addison’s cult. This year-long project was called THE TENSION EXPERIENCE.

Now, we are experiencing a new season of stories. Join us.

Required Reading:

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Sean.
       Sean
         Cameron West
        Participant

Late to the party here, too…but ready to be the life of that party 🙂

Hello everyone.

Fucking Excited to be here!

-Cam

MissDahliaNoir
      Participant

Hi There! I know I’m showing up pretty late to the party but better late than never as I always say.

Hello All.

xoxo,
      MissDahliaNoir

Robert Fuller
      Participant

@missdahlianoir Hello, and welcome. It’s never too late to seek what you Lust for.

Rpearl
      Participant

If @missdahlianoir is late to the party, then I’m not sure what I am! Been lurking for months on the board but still overwhelmed at the sheer amount of information. This googledoc has been incredibly helpful but I’m still not sure who to trust.It seems that everyone and everything leads back to the OSDM, even if we were lead to believe otherwise. What about the Midnight Commission then? Am I to trust that they are indeed in opposition? Do I do what they ask of me?

Lia
        Participant

@rpearl I think the best guess we have right now is that all factions are connected. We spent the entire summer picking sides and showing our devotion to one group or another but with THIS reveal, we learned that apparently, there are no sides. Moving forward (and especially if you’re attending the midseason event) all you can do is follow you gut. And trust no one.

Rpearl
        Participant

@lilmsfancpants- yeah, I heard about that. Apparently we’re all in the process of being messsed with. Yes, I’m attending the mid season event. I’m very curious as to how the OSDM is going to present themselves when they “open their doors” to us. It seems like no one is innocent here. Doing my best to follow the events as they’ve already happened. Thanks for the support!

MissDahliaNoir
      Participant

@rpearl: I’m feeling more caught up(ish) but still behind in some things if i don’t stay on top of the posts. There’s alot to sort through but you’ll totally get there if you’re diligent. I am sad and envious. Sad I was not able to attend the mid season event coming up and envious that you will have a look behind the curtain which will gain you much more insight then it feels I can glean from being in far away lands. (LOL not really that far but timing and $$ didn’t work in my favor for this event. *shrug*) But I will hope that perhaps there will be another event at some point.

Also welcome!!!!

Rpearl
        Participant

@missdahlianoir- I’m very sorry to hear you won’t be able to attend the midseason event. I am happy to be your eyes and your ears and to recount to you the experience in detail. Right now I’m trying to make a list of all the names that I’ve been seeing on the forums. If I make anything worthwhile I’ll share it with you.

MissDahliaNoir
      Participant

Thank you @rpearl! That’s super sweet of you! Have you already watched all of the Lust Experience video’s on FB? That can help you gain some understanding as well as seeing characters people talk about. It’s quite a deep rabit hole to crawl into from the alice in wonderland perspcective but it’s definitely been an interesting journey thus far.

I hope you enjoy your journey and also they say you don’t neccessarily need to be involved with the online forums to enjoy the event as well. It sounds like it is being catered to both groups. Those who have beeen following online and those who have not. *shrug* so we will see. But I think the more insight you can glean before going in the better.

Did you see the forum/invite recommendation on people needing to bring a masquerade mask and also dress to impress? Different people have been getting different emails it seems. Did you already get your waiver email? #livingvivariouslythroughothers xoxoxo

Omar Hanson
      Participant

I am still thinking about the mid season event. What an emotional ride. They outdid themselves with this show and this has to be one of my favorites I have ever attended.

As a new follower to the forums what suggestions do you have for me? I would like to get involved if I can.

Cristen
        Participant

@omarhan hey! This is a good thread to pick through, and also there are sections on the Slack channel #newusers #catchup that will help you out. Additionally @kevin has a great Twitter account, @LExpUpdates, that gives a bare-bones highlight reel of important daily events with links to the forum post that discusses them all the way up to the MSE. Come hang in Slack and ask whatever you like, we have some really smart and helpful people kicking around these parts.

Kelly
      Participant

Hello, I’m also new!

I’ve just recently started learning about all this and I just wanted to thank you, the Google Doc was an amazing help! Still feeling a little behind, but I’m trying my best to get caught up!

Thanks!!

Beth Hipple
      Participant

This google doc was incredibly helpful! The amount of information is insane but that put it into great perspective. I’ve tried adding those channels to my Slack forum and for some reason it’s not working. Can anyone invite me to the forums please? I can’t wait for things to pick up again.

Sean

Hey @ehipple, welcome!

Are you using the slack invite below? If that fails, feel free to send me a PM with the email you’d like to use and I can send an invite directly

https://experienceschat.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MjExMjIzNDQ4MTQ4LTE0OTk3OTIyMjItNWJmNzFlMjdkYw

Beth Hipple
        Participant

Hey @thegilded! No I actually wasn’t apart of that Slack, so thank you for the invite! I just got on there so I’m looking forward to catching up with all of you.

Glenn Jackson
      Participant

just made a profile im new here, excited and nervous lol

Argentrose
      Participant

Welcome, @thedancinman. Glad to have you here with us. Feel free to ask questions. They’re useful. *grins*

~~ Jenni

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Argentrose. Reason: hear ...I am awake...I swear
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi! New here, will try to catch up!

Jenn
      Participant

Hi, I’m brand spankin’ new to the experiences. Feeling a little overwhelmed, nervous and excited to be here.

Hello everyone!

Sean

Hey @jenn, welcome!

You’re in the right place for getting caught up, we’re also available on Slack (link on the front page) if you’d like to get realtime help with getting caught up or speaking with the community in a more chat-based setting

Jenn
      Participant

Thanks @sean! I’ll check it out, appreciate the warm welcome!

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Uh oh! @jenn took the bait! Let’s get together soon and I’ll try and fill you in!

Rachel Z.
      Participant

Hello! It’s good to finally have discovered this place… truly better late than never, as the theme on this thread seems to go. I look forward to what I might learn now that I’ve arrived.

Argentrose
      Participant

Welcome, Rachel! (And also to the rest of you new people lurking…)

Feel free to join Slack if you have questions. Most of the people there don’t bite. At least not too hard.

And don’t be afraid to ask questions, start threads here, and get your feet wet.

~~ AR

Sylwia
      Participant

Excited to be here, lots to catch up on. Next up watching the FB videos. Any other suggestions folks?

Sean

Hey @josephenecat! We’re in a bit of a lull right now with the recent news that all of this is about to get a much bigger audience. If you want further help catching up, we’re around chatting on the Slack channel and can specifically help over in the #catchup channel if you have questions

Sylwia
        Participant

Thanks Sean, in Slack now doing my, homework, shall we say.

Francesca xo
      Participant

Hi everyne my name is Francesca or Frankii for short 😉
      Im new to lust but not to the O.O.A institute ect.
      pm me and say hi
      xoxo

Virginia Barton
      Participant

Hi there! I’ve been surfing the internet and got captured by the domain name. Read a couple of posts. Eager to find out what are you up to here!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello everyone. I just came across the tension experience and was immediately hooked. After a little homework I found myself here and unable to get sleep because all i can think of is this Lust experience. Hopefully I’m not too late. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and figure out where I should go from here.

Willard
      Participant

New here…. Very interested but very confused. Kinda feel like I’m walking in circles. But I think this is where I start lol

Willard
      Participant

Pretty fricken psyched to get pretty fricken PARANOID

Shawn Bradley
      Participant

Hello. I just started and am finding the lust experience to be interesting. It seems I have a lot of catching up to do.

Levi Johnson
      Participant

Am I too late?

Fae
      Participant

Are we all too late? The site flags as not secure – has everyone been in the dark this whole time? Nothing since the press release?

Anywho, for anyone who finds this, I’m Fae. I remember the time period just before the Tension experience in person event opened, been gone since. I was quickly discouraged because I don’t live on the West Coast.
      But it seems a lot has happened and I guess you could say I just fell down a familiar rabbit hole at midnight.

Viewing 28 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar