Stepping away

This topic contains 28 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kody s Batchelor kody s Batchelor 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

First off, I wanted to apologize for for leaving everyone on a cliffhanger.

After the event, I was was instructed to not return to the boards for a few days.

I have been going through a really stressful last few months, and after the last event we witnessed and made whole, a few days turned into a few weeks.

I have been having family issues, as as well as occupation issues, so I sort of disappeared.

After some pondering, I have decided to step away from the boards indefinitely.

Andy

“Every star must calculate its own orbit.”

Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Do what you have to do Andy. I just hope that you’re OK. Have you spoken to your mother recently? I know she came here looking for you.

Profile photo of Kevin Hsu Kevin Hsu 
    Participant

yay, he’s back!
    oh, there he goes…

Profile photo of Crystal Crystal 
    Participant

“Everything is fine.”

Blink twice if you’re in trouble, @confuseddude.

Profile photo of Cristen Cristen 
    Participant

He’s gonna come up in here quoting Crowley and then just like that *poof*

he’s gone.

“All is Will, and yet all is Necessity.”

Profile photo of Crystal Crystal 
    Participant

“Every star must calculate its own orbit. All is Will, and yet all is Necessity. To swerve is ultimately impossible; to seek to swerve is to suffer.

The Beast 666 ordains by His authority that every man, and every woman, and every intermediately-sexed individual, shall be absolutely free to interpret and communicate Self by means of any sexual practices soever, whether direct or indirect, rational or symbolic, physiologically, legally, ethically, or religiously approved or no, provided only that all parties to any act are fully aware of all implications and responsibilities thereof, and heartily agree thereto.

Moreover, the Beast 666 adviseth that all children shall be accustomed from infancy to witness every type of sexual act, as also the process of birth, lest falsehood fog, and mystery stupefy, their minds, whose error else might thwart and misdirect the growth of their subconscious system of soul-symbolism.”

-Commentary to The Book of the Law I:51

Profile photo of Sean Sean 

Yeah, that post makes sense. And we can totally take it at face value without looking into it any more at all.

Profile photo of Bryan Bishop Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Hi @confuseddude. Glad to see you are alright. One question before you go: who instructed you to not return to the boards?

p.s. I like your Crowley quote.

Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

*edit- @kipsie beat me with the Thelema quote.

As for us witnessing and making whole…all the pieces were in place save for one…the audience. To make whole.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem.
    Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

I mean uh…welcome back @confuseddude

Everything is fine. Everything is fine.
    Your mother misses you. Everything is fine.

Beware missing time, when days turn to weeks. That time doesn’t pass without life continuing to happen. For good and for bad.

(also, ya’ll want some Thelema?)

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem.
    Profile photo of Nicole Mae Nicole Mae 
    Participant

Stay safe @confuseddude

We hope you come back soon!

Profile photo of Cara Cara 
    Participant

HOLY CRAP, @confuseddude! We thought you were cult-murdered. 😀 Glad you’re alive (or at least whomever is posting from your account is) And call your mother, damn it!

Profile photo of Lia Lia 
    Participant

@thegilded lol

@confuseddude Not gonna lie, we have a million questions for you… but your safety is our primary concern. If you think leaving this forum is what you need, we all completely understand. But please know that we are also here to help you through rough times! Can we meetup and kick back sometime soon? Strictly friend stuff. We miss you!

Profile photo of Candace Candace 
    Participant

I want to say I’m glad to see he’s alive and OK but it’s an online account..anyone could log into it and write under his name. This confirms nothing for me.. :/

Profile photo of Candace Candace 
    Participant

“The law of Thelema was developed in the early 1900s by Aleister Crowley, an English writer and ceremonial magician.[1] He believed himself to be the prophet of a new age, the Æon of Horus, based upon a spiritual experience that he and his wife, Rose Edith, had in Egypt in 1904.[2]”

Going to just bump @meghanmayhem‘s post one more time for emphasis!!

Thelema

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar