Lust FB: End of Chapter One

This topic contains 62 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lukas L Lukas L 
    Participant

Oh my God I just had an awesome amazing thought. How ironiclly crazy would it be if @russell turned out to be Anoch in the flesh and the delicate little flower was all just an fun ruse to be humored by. Instead @russell was really a all powerful god in the flesh that reigned over all that is lust desire and all powerfull.

Profile photo of Mustafa Said Mustafa Said 
    Participant

@lukasrl lol that’d be quite the surprise :p

As far as what I think about Sabrina…I’m surprised. I didn’t think she’d want to come back like we all did, that she didn’t want a round 2.

But here she is. And it makes sense, to me at least. “The one thing we couldn’t program out of her was faith”, after all.

She’s seeking answers this time. She wants the truth and after Tension, she’s probably going to be careful of anyone who tells her they’ve got the truth.

This is getting interesting. Wonder what madness Chapter 2 brings.

Profile photo of Tim Redman Tim Redman 
    Participant

If Sabrina was our confidant all along then why did most if not all our correspondence start so strangely. What purpose did that serve? I’m back to the same side choosing that I had to make back in Ascension and right now I might only be on my own side.

I hope Sabrina’s free will isn’t really in play. I feel bad for all my friends who would do anything for her.

Profile photo of Chloe Chloe 
    Participant

@timsmyname I think it was because they wanted to gauge us as people, as our emotions. She started off as a blank slate and we filled her out, she fit herself to be whatever would appeal to us to keep us talking.

Participant

Oh oh oh. Hold the bus. Who is everyone scared of. Who is the most powerfull. The One. We are the one. Horus made people sign themselves over to their cause. He wants to control The One. Sabrina with I confidant. They mirrored us. She mirrored us. She wants to be a reflection of the one. Only the one can summon Anoch in the flesh.

Participant

Oh and @bcbishop what did dude whisper in your ear in the beginning?

Profile photo of Sage Sage 
    Participant

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around what purpose iConfidant served? What did Sabrina and the Anoch followers get out of all that? Just to get info on us? I’m asking in all seriousness.

Participant

@sfire8 read my post 2 posts up. It could be a possibility

Participant

@lukasrl, so your saying Sabrina wants to be Anoch incarnate, so she needs to become us (the one), by mirroring our thoughts?

That would be cool, but kinda of complicated? And is she really “us” now? Couldn’t we just get together and summon him without her?

I never did Tension so this is all kind of a stretch for me.

Participant

@lukasrl, definitely a creative thought though!! And someone else, I think, actually predicted Sabrina was all our iConfidants, right? Who are you? Come forward and take credit! ūüôā

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Profile photo of Sage Sage.
    Profile photo of Brian E Brian E 
    Participant

@wanda102 Thank you for constantly doing this, what was it like to be sitting in that room and to see Sabrina was all of our iconfidants, that blew my mind. I speculated she could be someone’s iconfidant, but never imagined she’d be all of them.

@sfire8 What I feel Sabrina/ Addison/ whoever she is calling her self, got inside all of our heads. I shared some information with my iconfidant that I didn’t share with anyone else, I can’t be the only one, it’ll be really interesting to see how this plays out, they have a lot of recent dirt on almost 40 of us, who knows what they can do with that long term.

Profile photo of LaSalle LaSalle 
    Participant

@mistere maybe she’ll start calling herself Dusk, to signify the second coming of Anoch. It does kind of speak to the idea of His darkness coming over her and stripping away the skin that she wears as Sabrina.

Profile photo of Julie R Goldstein Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

Maybe because I felt it’s power in Sabrina’s voice, I’ve constantly been twirling in my head her chant at the end of the event.

(It sounds like): “Anoch amau theina”

I’m only able to find translations in small pieces, but I think it boils down to “Anoch, thou art the one”

Has anyone else been thinking about this?

Profile photo of Lia Lia 
    Participant

@julierei I definitely noticed the chants. I expected to hear the same chants from Ascension, not that I have any idea exactly what those were either (“onaaaa, anoooch” or something along those lines). There is definitely a different tone to the church now.

Didn’t the OOA always talk about how Anoch was light, or associated with light? Now everything is about dusk and darkness. I know others have mentioned a schism within the Church of Anoch, but I don’t think that Sabrina or Horace or anyone else we know started it. This feels much older and more established. Orthodox Anochism, like a more literal interpretation of a text. Vengeful god vs. loving god.

Profile photo of Russell Russell 
    Participant

‘Maybe the fire burned away everything they were not…”

I always believed I was conversing with an actress.¬† I believed that aspect of Addison/Sabrina, and it is the shred of truth that remains constant through this entire journey. It is hard for me to believe that Addison/Sabrina, who I sincerely connected with last year, would return in this manner, though.¬† She drove into the night – emotionally devastated.¬† It is a nearly impossibly bitter pill to swallow that she would return to their fold, it seems they destroyed more than they created for her… but I am only looking in from the outside.¬† We are all only looking in from the outside and we cannot read her mind, heart and soul.¬†

But, this is a stretch.¬† Look, I did not express this confusion first, numerous other people have come to these Forums asking the simple question… how does any of this iConfidant stuff makes sense? ¬†Is this her free will or another manipulation of someone we have felt sympathy for in the past?¬† Only time can tell. ¬†¬†(Kudos to my buddy @mike who told me weeks ago he thought he was conversing with Addison. ¬†Wish I had listened to you.)

Speaking for myself, I never believed I have truly “known” Addison or Sabrina as she suggests.¬† Connected to her, absolutely. ¬†Known her?¬† No, not even barely.

For her to publicly say to me “I am so so sorry, I thought this would be an opportunity for you and I to form a deeper connection… on different level. I tried, I tried, but I am so sorry that I disappointed you … that I couldn’t be your Addison… ”
    This statement is being said to me at a meeting where I was supposed to see my iConfidant in person.  So, I am assuming she is mainly referring to her posing as my iConfidant.

To present to me a 30-something female iConfidant with relationship issues was possibly the oddest decision to try to connect with me that could have been made.¬† This was her trying to connect with me?¬† I am completely baffled.¬† And, to be blunt, it did not seem like a lot of effort was being made.¬† It’s funny.¬† When Sabrina went into the list of things that she knows… who we like or dislike, our hopes and dreams, it didn’t relate to me.¬† I was hoping to find someone new to possibly discuss and explore my “pain” and “fears” – but the iConfidant system failed me entirely. ¬†Also, she may know some of these things about me, but they were not gathered by iConfidant – unless that company is doing some spy-level research in other areas of my life. Not impossible, I know.

She stated she desired validation just like all of us.¬† This is actually a believable reason, I guess, for her return. Well, at the end of The Tension Experience, I had a moment, bathed in red light, where validation was offered to me and it was almost a spiritual shift inside me… I can relate to her desire on this level. But on that same night I witnessed chaos behind the scenes, too. Chaos does not encourage faith.

Things are seeming a little chaotic these days, are they not?

Yesterday, looking over my shoulder to see Tom Barrow (or whoever the hell he is) peeking into the room where we were waiting to meet our iConfidants, well… I invested last year wholeheartedly in the the story he was selling about his broken family. “Oops,” on my part. For him to step in now and claim he is regaining some portion of that power everyone seems to be so hungry for?¬† Even by his own admission… he lost it all. To me, it looks like he didn’t handle responsibility very well the last time.¬† He’s a scientist?¬† I would expect better management skills from a scientist.

That final sentence she said to me… “I am so sorry that I disappointed you … that I couldn’t be your Addison and I thank you for your……….. effort.”

Was that intended to be a slap to my face?¬† Am I now being publicly being mocked because I have been open about my lack of interest in the ridiculous marital shenanigans of the Sinclairs, or the clunkiness of the iCondifant system?¬† Because I emailed Stacey to express dissatisfaction with the process? Is it being indicated that somehow, the lack of emotional engagement I have been wrestling with is actually all MY fault?¬† Is THAT what was indicated by the (possibly) smug delivery of the final word, “effort”?

Well, I call bullshit.¬† The OSDM or whoever was / is in charge seems focused on things that I literally CHOOSE not to include in my life.¬† I am willing to do my best to be there for someone who I think I can help, that I can relate to somehow.¬† Over and over again I took her calls last year.¬† I felt all the feelings I did because I chose to believe that I saw a piece of myself in that struggling creative gal looking for a place in this crazy world.¬† No one has connected with me recently on that same level and I cannot relate to anyone I have interacted with so far this year – well, if you can even call a couple of words exchanged with Noah or a focus group controlled by Sarah or a generic email from Stacey an “interaction.”

To borrow a phrase used yesterday, maybe I am just “vibrating on a frequency” that does not fit into this world.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar