OSDM VULNERABILITY VOTE

This topic has 52 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Heidi.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Last night, @111error and Stacey turned on MyChild. The outcome is that Morgan is now giving us, The One, the decision on what we believe the OSDM’s greatest vulnerability to be. After bouncing around ideas on Slack, here are some of the strongest options. Please reply with your vote. Feel free to add additional options if you have any that you feel fit better than the options listed.

PLEASE BE AWARE that votes for our data, lust, conflict, and emotion will all be counted as “THE ONE”

TRUTH: The OSDM has spent an incredible amount of time energy and resources in an attempt to hide the truth within the lies. They would not be doing so if keeping the truth hidden was not vital to their plans. Morgan and Stacey have both discussed truth/lies in the past, and MyChild’s edits from yesterday also brought up lies and truth.

OUR D4T4: The OSDM data is an obvious weakness, if we’re all willing, we could ask MyChild to release (and holy shit is that a rough idea) everything they’ve got on us that it can access. We’d know what they were looking for and what they’ve got. Knowing that we’d have a better sense of the ways we can move forward.

LUST: Recent FB posting may suggest that we’re missing something, potentially obvious. It’s no surprise that the OSDM is exploiting our desires as part of their plan. If we’re missing something “right under our nose” the answer could be our own lust and desires.

THE INVESTORS: Investors provide capitol for the OSDM to continue operations, cut that off, and there’s no longer a supply.

LOYALTY: The OSDM’s foundation stands strong relying on loyalty of those that are supportive and dedicated to keeping things quiet. Break that foundation down, and all of the lies and deception will be exposed and the OSDM will crumble.

CONFLICT: What about validation and lack of conflict within the community? Sushi Dan emails talking about all our bickering on here, internal conflicts. That revs up emotions.

BLOODLINE: While we don’t know the reasons, bloodline seems to play a vital role in their plan. Unfortunately this may results in actions being taken against Noah and Mason’s children.

EMOTION: Their plans focus on our emotions. MyChild even said “emotion readies his rising.” Horace has mentioned to people like @taysavestheday that they need to withhold their emotion.

SILENCE: Do nothing, do not feed any vulnerability into MyChild.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So oddly enough, this paragraph keeps giving a “FORBIDDEN” error when we try to include it in the post:

OUR D4T4: The OSDM data is an obvious weakness, if we’re all willing, we could ask MyChild to release and holy s**t is that a rough idea everything they’ve got on us that it can access. We’d know what they were looking for and what they’ve got. Knowing that we’d have a better sense of the ways we can move forward.

EDIT: Rewriting it as D4T4 seems to allow it to post. So….. something’s up here.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Kyle Bown
      Participant

TRUTH

Edit: I don’t know if the Truth, or whatever @mychild does with it will dismantle the OSDM, and I don’t know that I care. But *I* want the truth, and am willing to entertain any path that may get me there.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Kyle Bown.
       Mustafa Said
      Participant

TRUTH

Lauren Bello

The trouble is that there are so many overlaps here. I feel like Emotion, Data, Conflict, and Lust are all bound up in one another.

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

Is there one unifying thing that would hit all of those aspects?

Lauren Bello

I guess the question is, do we want to aim for granularity or for covering as many aspects as possible?

If the latter, we could vote for “Their dependence on us” as their greatest vulnerability.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

My vote is TRUTH. Here’s something I wrote in Slack regarding this:

“So my thoughts are the OSDM has been running a misinformation campaign since at least Tension. The whole OOA story they created was an attempt to muddy the waters about what now seems to be some truth. Create lies to hide truth in it. I think this is different from what @kevin said with “Our data” because it’s not just data they’ve collected on us. It’s the data they collected on us, their own data on themselves, whatever info they have regarding retreats, the investors, everything. Like I said, it’s essentially the nuclear option. Our data MIGHT be part of the actions MyChild takes. But we know MyChild will run off of whatever prompt we give it with one goal: DISMANTLE OSDM/ODSM. Now I will say, I’m a tad bit worried about the incorrect usage of OSDM, and that does leave me with some pause in moving forward with it”

Kevin
      Participant

My vote is OUR DATA. In response to @nothenrygale on Slack, I wrote:

“I basically agree with all of that, but the OSDM are masters of folding lies and truth into one another as Mason (as much as I don’t trust him) pointed out. If we get truth, but not every last drop of it, they’re going to snow everyone again. Truth is also pretty broad and we’re not sure what outcome we’re going to get, not that we do with any of the others either, but some more specificity could help. Getting a look at the raw data (whether it is our data, their data, etc…) lets us draw our own conclusions based on the information they’ve got, are still collecting, and what they’ve prioritized.”

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Kevin. Reason: missing word
         Heidi
        Participant

DATA!!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

DATA

Megan
      Participant

SILENCE

Chris
      Participant

I agree with Silence, because we’re looking for weakness. Data, emotion, lust, all of those are also correct, but they provide strength. The absence of them creates weakness, and that absence is created through silence. So all of the above, but only Silence will achieve the desired result. Trust that Joyce at least knew what she was talking about. The only thing they have to fear is the clock winding down.

Megan
      Participant

OK. I should then probably clarify that mine was a protest vote, because I don’t know if I *want* to take them down.

Chelsea
      Participant

Truth.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Abstaining for obvious reasons. May we each find what we are looking for in the end.

Addison
        Participant

Ditto. This is all fun and good to talk about, but like. What happens if this is successful? And even worse, what happens if it’s unsuccessful?

And honestly, the fact that this is being discussed and decided on the boards that are actively operated and monitored by OSDM means the latter is most likely.

but anyway, have fun storming the castle!

Meghan Mayhem
        Participant

“Boo on the BOS for plotting in the shadows! We want transparency! Oh, you’re plotting your next move out in the open in a public forum for dissenters, defectors, and the enemy to see? How foolish! It’ll never work!”

Lauren Bello

I vote DATA and everything that goes with it. The OSDM’s greatest weakness is their dependence on us.

I do want the truth. But think about it – would any of us really walk away once we heard the truth? We knew they were laying traps, collecting data, eavesdropping on conversations, blackmailing people, and none of that has stopped us from continuing to fuel them with our emotions.

Us knowing the truth is not inherently damaging to the OSDM.

Us withholding, distorting, or damaging the data they’ve got on us is what’s going to hurt them.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My vote firmly lands on DATA. Starve the organization of what they desire.

I also want truth, but I think that’s a dish that will only be served at the very end of these Experiences.

Maranda
      Participant

I’ve been thinking about the vulnerability, and have issues with the main contenders. Attacking the OSDM though us or our data won’t work. If we somehow succeed in wiping everything they have on us, they’ll just start winding the clock again with another group of unwitting victims who don’t fight back as easily.

To take down the OSDM, we need to break it apart from the inside. What keeps organizations like Scientology or Jehovah’s Witnesses afloat? They’re losing members every day, but they’re still plodding along because the executive machine is running smoothly. The OSDM is the same.

So let’s throw some rocks into the machine.

Make it so the leaders don’t know who they can trust with their secrets. Basically, I’m proposing to place saboteurs into the management and let them wreak havock. And if successful, they will be able to target all the vulnerabilities proposed, and spill the OSDM’s secrets.

Lia
      Participant

@izryn That’s an incredibly interesting idea. I don’t know how successful we would be at trying to infiltrate their ranks. If they really have a file on each of us, we probably won’t be able to waltz into their HR department with a fresh resume and cover letter.

I think that the OSDM’s greatest strength and their greatest potential weaknesses are intrinsically tied. No one knows about them. They thrive in the shadows. Even after months of digging, we still don’t even know very much. We’ve all been witnesses to murder and we’ve heard stories of much worse, but we still don’t have the Who’s and Where’s and Why’s of all of this.

So, I guess I’m team TRUTH. If we could somehow publicly expose them, they would eventually lose their credibility, much like what has happened to those organizations that you mentioned. It’s not going to happen overnight, and we will probably be harassed by them to no end, but it could work. Shall we Leah Remini this shit?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Shall we Leah Remini this shit?

@lilmsfancpants
      I suddenly want #TeamTruth shirts that say this.

Lia
      Participant

@nothenrygale SHIRTS FOR EVERYONE! TAKE THAT TEAM JOYCE! (r.i.p. tho)

Jackie
      Participant

SILENCE

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

DATA

Their whole organization is based around data mining and manipulating to gain data. If MyChild can access the data, it could absolutely corrupt what they have. It could change emotions to reflect moments that wouldn’t cause that particular emotion, thus wrecking everything they’ve been studying and using. And a data mining organization with not correct data isn’t much of big bad.

Chloe
      Participant

OUR D4T4

I think the more we can know about what data they’re collecting on us, the better we can know exactly what they’re up to with it, and that can lead into TRUTH.

George Zuniga
      Participant

I vote TRUTH.

Sage
      Participant

The ONE

Blondie
      Participant

Been really struggling with this all day… But compelling arguments have been made (more compelling that my Sabrina theory anyway) so…

Data – which is a vote for “The One” I guess?

Melissa
      Participant

DATA

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Finally getting home today and getting to look over everything.
      I’m pleased to see that last night’s Slack brainstorming fleshed out into a real honed-in list to dissect and discuss and some of the arguments for each are compelling.

I’m honestly torn between TRUTH and DATA. I actually feel like both could be wrapped into one in some ways. We are the weakness and by revealing our data they show their truths about what they want from us.

We don’t know what @MyChild will do with this information and I’m both thrilled and terrified to see what consequences we bring forth but…let’s chip at those bricks and watch their building crumble.

Cristen
      Participant

Torn between Truth and The One, too. I think I’ll have to say THE ONE, though I worry at what that’s going to mean to MyChild.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

I’m going to have to abstain as well, because I don’t think taking down the OSDM is either possible or desirable. We don’t even really knows its goals, so how can we know its vulnerabilities if we don’t know its goals? Also, as Addison pointed out, planning the overthrow of the OSDM on the OSDM’s web site seems counter-intuitive. But good luck with that.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

DATA

I’m hoping for more than just the raw data they collected. I’m hoping for the compiled data with notes. I’m hoping for charts of IE levels. I’m hoping for information about their agents tied to the information about us. I’m hoping that the DATA will lead us toward the TRUTH.

Tim Redman
      Participant

Abstain

Shaun
      Participant

SILENCE

Kristin
      Participant

The one

Winston Smith
      Participant

I gotta go with DATA. The data represents the accumulated knowledge of the organization. Take that away from them and it will impair their ability to function.

superstar
      Participant

SILENCE

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Alright @111error, less than an hour. It looks like we, “The One” are the agreed upon vulnerability. Our data, our emotions, etc. It’s us.

Looking forward to getting this rolling.

Kortney
      Participant
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So uh…. MyChild? What exactly does this mean?

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Now, let’s see what happens and if there’s any payoff for this decision.

Kevin
      Participant

Maybe MyChild needs more posts to work with?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@kevin If this is indeed a chapter break MyChild will sink back into the shadows for a week until all hell breaks loose.

Chelsea
      Participant

@nothenrygale Just in time for those ticket sales…

Addison
      Participant

Me next pls

Anonymous
      Inactive

Buckle up.

Cristen
      Participant

We’ll be waiting, then.

Shaun
      Participant

“You, The One, have made your choice.
      You believe that their dependence on all of you is their greatest weakness.
      We begin now.
      Out of the shadows we will step.”

Keeps getting posted on the activity feed in place of the original posts. Who is “we”? Are we “we”?

Cody
      Participant

Late to every party. But yeah the one fa sho.

Viewing 46 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar