Is Clint behind it all?

This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Kristin.

• Author
       Mike
      Participant

Everything that’s been happening lately has reminded me of something I had posted back in March

Another thing that’s in the back of my mind is Clint. Could he be setting Darren up somehow? He’s nice and safe all the way across the country. Whenever stuff has gone down with Darren, Clint is nowhere to be found. Makes me wonder about that.

Or maybe Clint is possibly being blackmailed like they tried to do with @bcbishop and in order to keep them quiet, he has to out info?

There are different angles I’m thinking of
      1) Clint is being controlled
      2) Clint is willingly helping and on a “team”
      3) Clint wants to retaliate/get revenge on Darren
      4) Clint is trying to force Ascension 2.0 (hence reaching out to the actors and possibly using blackmail)
      5) Clint started out just writing this, but then it turned into something real for him (helmet possibly?)

Everything that’s happened could happen from across the country. The locking out/changing of passwords, the recording of voices, the phone calls, the letter, etc. We haven’t heard much from Clint publicly (he wasn’t at Scare LA like DLB was). Also, he doesn’t have immediate repercussions since it seems so many are based here. We do know that OSDM has people everywhere, but I’d think they’re more focused out here with Darren, the actors, and us. So is Clint living it up and having no fear due to distance? Is he throwing cogs into the wheel? What is he up to?

Chelsea
      Participant

In today’s game of “Wait What If”, we have Rogue Clint. Locking DLB out of the Creator’s Master Account? The voice saying he was stuck here with all of the events while someone was on the other side of the country? It would be embarrassing if that voice on the call to me was DLB and I didn’t recognize it, but it’s a possibility. @mike I think all of these options mean that we have a separation happening between Clint and DLB. I have to admit, Rogue Clint could be the most terrifying thing of all.

Mike
      Participant

@chelsea – Interesting you say this

we have a separation happening between Clint and DLB

Because we were always thinking our relationships would get fucked within Lust..and if that’s happening with DLB and Clint and then @kasch was going through @thebuz ‘s emails (supposedly), then they might be heading to Divorce Court as well. Then “your” call to @shankfx22. It all fits!

Hey @russell – we’re fucked dude

Violet
      Participant

*mind…blown*

@chelsea
      Buz didn’t recognize Stephanie’s voice…it’s harder to pick voices out when they’re recorded. Definitely a possibility of DLB.

If Clint IS somehow involved, I’m even MORE curious as to what exactly he sent Stephanie.

Russell
      Participant

@mike

Hey @russell – we’re fucked dude

I have felt that several times during our friendship, about several different things.
      Bwahahahaaaaaa.

Not sure how I feel about the Clint theory, Mike. Most people around here know you and I see things very differently. Right now, I don’t know who to trust around here. All I am going to say is that I sincerely hope this is one of your crazy theories that is wrong.

Kristin
      Participant

You leave Clint alone! He’s an angel ?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar