Call from Mike – 10/23

Tagged: 

This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Melissa.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So I’m at work when my phone starts ringing. For some reason, caller ID displayed the name as “xfedupx”, which I had never seen before. I’m looking that up on Google and as soon as the results come up, the ringing stops.

It was @mike. So uhhhhh, I’m near my phone?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Prompt call back.

“I guess if you want someone to pick up nowadays you have to call from a blocked number.”

I laugh and agree with him.

“You’re right, you and I don’t really know each other all that well. Let’s fix that. How about we meet for coffee tomorrow night? Around 9PM, Hollywood area?”

Welp. This uh…. this could go one of several ways.

Chelsea
      Participant

Uhhhh… What?

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Oh, damn. I hope he’s not planning on adding you to his basement collection…

Candace
      Participant

Ha isn’t xfedupx Mike’s license plate

Violet
      Participant

Well fuck. Hope this isn’t a mirror of Chelsea’s date with Mason.

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

@erisbonn Fuck, don’t say that! Happy thoughts here people. Happy thoughts. Russ is alive and well and this was all a prank. Yes, I’m sure this is the truth and tomorrow night Russ is gonna pop out and go “GOTCHA!” and we’re all gonna laugh about this.

….right?

Melissa
        Participant

That would be one fucked up prank–and for what means?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@nothenrygale Brad, I don’t want to be all “you need to do this,” or “you need to do that” but YOU NEED TO FIND OUT IF @RUSSELL IS OKAY.

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

@bcbishop Yep, that’s right at the top of my priorities list for tomorrow night. Whether or not I actually get an answer, that’s obviously uncertain.

Cristen
        Participant

Proof of life, Brad.

Or just let this be a fucking joke, please.

Kyle Bown
        Participant

But watch out if he says “It’s all a joke. come with me.” Because it may not be a joke…

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

Absolutely. I’m hoping to get to the bottom of whatever the fuck this is. And if he wants me to check out a basement he wants to renovate into a home theater, I’m likely going to decline.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar