THEM

Tagged: 

This topic contains 46 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Addison 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     Addison 
    Participant

@thecontroller
    @thevoyeur

Maybe @lustadder ?

Who else may not be “one of us?”

And who’s going to be the first of them to break the silence?

Megan 
    Participant

I was just wondering the same thing. also maybe @wiretrees?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Megan.
     Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

@wiretrees looks suspect too…

Anonymous

All four were created before the site went live, they’re all suspect.

Mike 
    Participant

No Michelle yet? Where is she hiding?

Megan 
    Participant

Maybe Michelle is @thecontroller?

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

If Michelle would be any of them, she would most certainly be @thecontroller.
    That powerhungry bitch.

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

We don’t know if the OSDM is behind this yet. A lot can happen in a couple of months…

Anonymous

Well, they are proudly presenting it…

Carl Webb 
    Participant

I of course am not suspect.

Mike 
    Participant

@kasch – I’d bet they’re behind this AND the Fangoria announcement. Bastards.

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

Michelle pissed off a lot of people…some very powerful. I wonder if we can count her among the living.

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

Interestingly, those users have nice pictures behind their names while we do not. I find that interesting and definitely differentiates them.

Kyle Bown 
      Participant

I think anyone can put pictures behind their names. I did.

M. 
      Participant

I think my photo is rather nice.

JakeO 
    Participant

These profile pictures are rather…suspect

Mustafa Said 
    Participant

First, I think my pic is pretty nice lol.

Second, we already know that ODSM is behind whatever this is going to be. I wonder how long it’ll take for Michelle to come out of hiding.

I’d guess that whoever is the first to break their silence, it’ll happen tomorrow.

Sean 

@jakeo – I hate/love you so hard right now

Tim Redman 
    Participant

Sean 

Out of all of them, @wiretrees seems to have the first activity, at roughly 2p PST, with the rest firing up around 5p PST. Perhaps worth noting? The names suggest that @thecontroller will be leading us but @wiretrees may be playing a rather large roll, as well.

No idea on the other two, though. @lustadder could possibly either refer to someone who is going to be enhancing the experience by, in some way, adding lust? Or perhaps “adder” is a snake reference, as in the snake that offered Eve the apple? And @thevoyeur is just… what, a watcher? Just here for the show?

God DAMN I’ve missed blind speculation

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Sean. Reason: Added Eve speculation
       Kaley 
      Participant

I have missed this. Blindly following and trying to answer questions with the scraps we are given. Always in it together. Excited for new beginnings and where it will lead. Let’s see it through, from day one till the end. xx

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

I totally get behind lustadder being a reference to the temptation of the snake.

Melissa 
      Participant

@meghanmayhem

I totally get behind lustadder being a reference to the temptation of the snake.

Yes and we see the snake in the homepage. Reference: the icon with “sin with perfection”

Maranda 
    Participant

We don’t know if Michelle is any of the four though. It could be her bosses, or perhaps her underlings.

Blondie 
    Participant

@michelle I think your photo is nice too <3 Maybe @taysavestheday is just speaking for himself 😛

M. 
    Participant

@blondie 1000 ?… Thank you xx I think your photo is nice too!

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

@blondie, I am! I wish we all could have as nice of pictures as @michelle. A man can dream, right?

Blondie 
      Participant

@taysavestheday Dreams can come true… *adds “Give Taylor a makeover and profile pic photoshoot” to the “To Do Next Time I Visit LA” list*

Masomoment 
    Participant

So very interesting… *goes to compare everyones profile*

GoldTongue 
    Participant

So happy to be back.

Kimberly Stewart 
    Participant

@lustadder seems to be taking the role that Addison Barrow had in the earliest days of Tension… that of innocuous website admin who published new items.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

LustAdder and WireTrees don’t seem to have been active since the creation of the forum, however TheController and TheVoyeur have both logged in recently (though they haven’t posted or favorited anything in that time period).

Jackie 
    Participant

I’m betting on The Controller will make first contact. With a name like that, how could they not?

Meghan Mayhem 
      Participant

TheController already made first contact yesterday, but deleted the comment quickly afterwards.

Sean 

@meghanmayhem – I missed that. What did they say?

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@kipsie posted that the site seemed to just be a WordPress page, and that she hadn’t found anything interesting yet. TheController responded with something like “Are you sure? Keep looking”. That’s when Kipsie found the source code note addressed to her with the “Maybe this is interesting? FEB15 7PM” line. By the time it was found, TheController’s post was gone.

Josiah Salazar 
    Participant

Where do we think the FEB15 7PM is leading us? On here? Or something like facebook or twitter? that means I should get a twitter huh?

Sage 
    Participant

Wire Tree seems to be the makers of the Tension website. “Website experience by Wire Tree”.

Sean 

@sfire8 – Damn, nice find. So we’re looking at…

WireTree – Site creator, admin
    LustAdder – Content creator

TheController, TheVoyeur are going to be involved with the community, maybe?

Christine Barger 
    Participant

Doesn’t is say participant under our names? Does it theirs?

Michel Rheault 
    Participant

edit: forget it, just realised i was late in the conversation.

Michel Rheault 
    Participant

Truly constructive participation: Put a alarm for tomorrow Feb 15 7pm in my icloud calendar.

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

There is only one controller and their name is Anoch. I smell a false prophet.

Michel Rheault 
    Participant

Until now you all assumed it is a direct sequel, whiles i think it would be a different world.

Addison 
    Participant

I’m still catching up on this and running on like 2 hours of sleep, so apologies if this goes off the rails, but I just realized we have a handy dandy timeline of account creation now, right? On the profile pages, clicking the arrow to the left or right seemingly shows which account was created before or after the one you’re looking at, respectively..

So clicking all the way to the left, these special people were registered in this order:
    @lustadder
    @wiretrees
    @thecontroller
    @thevoyeur

then @kipsie was the first regular participant in the forums, followed by @coryphella, @bcbishop, and so on.

Really cool that @kipsie was first in and also got the callout in the site source!

But maybe this is a pecking order? There are no gatekeepers or anything of that nature just yet, but what if we have another light2dark, or Aleister, or anyone of that nature already here?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar