The Reduction Has Begun – Sabrina Phone Call 10/2 1:08pm

This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Addison.

• Author
       Addison
      Participant

Sooo I just got a call from Sabrina, though she just said “it’s me.”

She asked if I could help her, I said “of course. what’s up?”

She wanted me to amplify her message, and make sure you hear this:

“The reduction has begun. This is the start of their consequence.”

She also asked me to check my email within the hour – I’ll follow up in this thread as things progress.

Sean

I’m having trouble thinking of a single way that “The Reduction” is anything other than straight horrible bad

KINGKILL33
      Participant

“This is the start of their consequences.”

I’m wondering if this is gonna be the beginning of the end for BOS.

Kristin
      Participant

We’re fucked.

Chelsea
      Participant

“The reduction has begun”? What the fuck does that mean?

Keep us posted on that email, @addisonborn.

Violet
      Participant

Welp, here come those consequences we were talking about, I guess. I think we’re definitely fucked…there’s pretty much no way that “The Reduction” can be any sorta happy good times.

Lia
      Participant

@thegilded Maybe it’s a balsamic one? Fingers crossed? RIGHT GUYS?!

Kyle Bown
      Participant

The Reduction… Maybe she’s cooking and making a nice white wine reduction? And she’ll email @addisonborn the recipe in an hour?

Ok, fine. We’re all fucked.

Kevin
      Participant

The email will probably clarify things (at least a little bit), but my first guess about this was that it was referring to BOS. I’m not totally sold on that though. While there are a good number of BOS supporters, the group isn’t particularly large. “The Reduction” makes it seem like it’s something on a much larger scale.

Addison
      Participant

The wai-ai-ting is the hardest part..

This may be the most nervous I’ve been throughout this entire experience.

No email yet, but I’m expecting the worst.

I shot Morgan a text, because when I hear The Reduction, and Consequence.. I’m worried for him. No response. We’ve had a little bit of a falling out after the past couple weeks, our views aren’t exactly aligned at the moment.. but he’s still a close friend. I’m hopeful but worried for his safety.

Violet
      Participant

Nice Tom Petty reference @addisonborn 🙂

I’m nervous as fuck…and I’m not even the one getting the email!

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

This will probably get clarified when the email comes in, but could this not also be Sabrina talking about reductions within the OSDM, rather than the BOS or the community?

In her call to @nothenrygale, Sabrina seemed to reprimand him for voting without worrying about the people it would actually impact. Perhaps that’s who is the target of The Reduction.

Anybody talked to any Tension actors lately?

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I reached out to Morgan as well in hopes that what happens isn’t the worst. But reductions sounds a lot like pieces being removed from the chess board. They’re pushing harder even harder now.

Megan
        Participant

@rizzzoooooo – what does this mean?

Michael Rizzo
        Participant

I just figure after the data corruption, they may be pushing us even harder by taking a piece off the board

Megan
      Participant

And all I could think is, what are we going to do when a bunch of *us* are kicked out?

Addison
      Participant
Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar