Lust Cards

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 73 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Fuller 7 hours, 13 minutes ago.

• Author
     Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Aaaaaaand I’m in love with the Noah card. Absolutely wonderful.

Anonymous

Just amazing.

Brian E 
    Participant

@kortneydarling These are all fantastic, Noah is my favorite, so much is going on. Awesome job on all of these.

Kortney 
    Participant

Macy!

I currently have A LOT of full-body drawings I have to do for work so It’s going to be a second before I’m able to get back and work on these. Stay tuned though. More to come.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Another great addition to the collection @kortneydarling!!!

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

As always, you killed it @kortneydarling

superstar 
    Participant

Awesomeness, @kortneydarling!

Kortney 
    Participant

I present… Morgan!

Also, it goes to show that I’m significantly better at these when I have actually met/know the person. Also just… getting used to this style

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Sean. Reason: Empty edit, because activity feed accidentally ate original post
     Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Kort, this is magnificant! I love the background details as well. Yesyesyes!

Cristen 
    Participant

@kortneydarling you have absolutely captured his usual pose and handsomeness! And just a drop of shiftiness. I love every inch of this.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

I LOVE IT!!!

Chloe 
    Participant

Gorgeous job @kortneydarling! Love it! ❤️

Candace 
    Participant

Ahhh it’s so perfect!! @kortneydarling I can’t wait to see more 😍😍😍 I love these soo much!!

Crystal 
    Participant

Ahhhh that’s so great, @kortneydarling!

111error 
    Participant

It’s the best drawing of me that’s ever existed. Thank you very, very much Kortney, I will treasure this.
    I hope that staring at our logo for so long didn’t influence your future decision to join us.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar