Lust Cards

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 67 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  superstar 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Kortney 
    Participant

Had the idea of making a deck of cards with each character being a specific card; then when they referenced the cards again during the iC meet & greet I figured if they’re gonna keep referencing it it may be an actual fun thing.
    This is a sheet with a planned-out map of who should be what; it’s not filled in yet because I think it’s a better idea to start when we have all the characters in case something changes.

So I made a quick demo one of Otis being his 2 of Diamonds.
    otisistheshit

Anonymous

This is fantastic, @kortneydarling!

Jackie 
    Participant

YES? YES! THIS PROJECT, DO IT.

Buz Wallick 

This is incredible.

I want a joker card of me strangling III. I will pay top dollar.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@kortneydarling You bad little bitch, you. I love this. I can’t wait to see the rest that you come up with.

Megan 
    Participant

@kortneydarling – THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! Can I be a card? I WILL BE ANY CARD YOU WANT MAKE ME A CARD TOO PLEASE.

Mustafa Said 
    Participant

OH MY GOD THE ARTWORK FUCK

Just make more. Just make all of them.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Holy shit @kortneydarling. This is amazing!

Make them. Make all 52 of them. I HAVE MONEY RIGHT HERE AND IT WANTS TO BE YOURS.

LaSalle 
    Participant

THIS IS AMAZING! I second Bryan, please take my money so I can have this! Can we also have @larry as a Joker with plenty of plants….I mean succulents? And @meghanmayhem in a tyvek suit, obvs.

Tom Hite 
    Participant

Amazeballs AF. Yass, queen, yass!

Kortney 
    Participant

I should have put this in the original post*
    This is for characters only; if by the end of it there are empty spots I’ll figure out what is best to fill them. Obviously can’t draw all the participants cause there’s too many of us; but if there’s someone like @meghanmayhem though who acted with characters and did things such as the breaking into of the warehouse/periscoped it that’s a good reason to have them as a card if there are blank ones.

I’ve dealt with drawing friends for something like this before and it’s a messy thing that should probably be avoided. That being said, if I have free time in the future and you REALLY want a drawing then you can pay me. I don’t do stuff like this for free unless it’s for my personal pleasure.

Candace 
    Participant

@kortneydarling I will pay you for a LUST card deck!!! This is fucking amazing 😍😍😍 great idea!

Brian E 
    Participant

@kortneydarling Take my money! That’s an awesome proof of concept, I think making a deck of cards of all the key characters is an excellent idea. You could easily set up a small kickstarter or indiegogo for the deck of cards, I would certainly pay you for a deck. Your art is work is fantastic, I also really enjoyed the “Never Silent” piece you did a while ago.

If this helps you out, I can offer to shoot anyone on a simple neutral blank background some random afternoon as reference shots.

Maranda 
    Participant

Wow, @kortneydarling this is brilliant! I really hope you get the resources (and the blessing of The Powers That Be) to bring this project to life. That said, I hear that there is a certain group of investors you should avoid at all costs.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Pack it up folks, @kortneydarling wins Lust for the day. That’s such a cool idea!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar