Attached notes with books

This topic contains 52 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

So each of us received a random note attached to our copies of the book. Different stories, different handwriting, etc.
    My immediate assumption is that there’s no real meaning behind these notes other than its a cool little piece of the OOA for each of us to take home.
    But as we know, nothing is random so…let’s over analyze and see if there’s anything to it!

Most of these notes seem to not be anything any of us have seen before. Maybe they’re just take aways of stories of people lost to the OOA? I’ve heard that some people got the same note. It seems there’s a set number of these, and several copies of each, dispersed throughout.

Let’s share!

Participant

Here’s mine:

Profile photo of thehazelverse thehazelverse 
    Participant

I definitely remember seeing some of these notes in the compound.

Profile photo of Mike Mike 
    Participant

Top one came with my book. Bottom one I found on the ground outside as I was leaving

Profile photo of Nosnevets Nosnevets 
    Participant

The Cake is a Lie!

Participant

@mike I defintely remember seeing your 2nd note somewhere in the warehouse at one point.

Profile photo of Brian E Brian E 
    Participant

Here’s mine

Tension Letter

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Brian E Brian E.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Brian E Brian E.
    Profile photo of Brian E Brian E 
    Participant

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

Profile photo of  Anonymous

I got the same note as Andrew.

At first I thought “cool, nostalgia! I wonder if it was a prop?”

Upon reevaluation what if…

They were written incredibly recently? What if the end was all a setup to get us to think it was the end when in reality people continued living at the compound?

Profile photo of Candace Candace 
    Participant

null

Profile photo of Maranda Maranda 
    Participant

@immortalconqueror Wasn’t it implied at the book release party that the compound was burned down? I wasn’t there so I can’t say for sure, but if that’s the case I can’t imagine anyone living there now.

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

Profile photo of Bryan Bishop Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Adding to the collection:

Profile photo of  Anonymous

@izryn My specific thoughts were in between the two times. As in whatever happened in the between times were what lead to it being burned down. That’s completing my off the rocker conspiracy theory. Let’s call Alex Jones in for the debate!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account