6/6/17 – Visit from Stacey

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 36 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maranda Maranda 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Kevin Hsu Kevin Hsu 
    Participant

…except for the part about it fitting in the palm of her hand, and her not willing to speak openly around it…

Profile photo of Lauren Bello Lauren Bello 
    Participant

Oh and @macbethinabathtub it was NOT the leather-bound notebook with folded pages, it was an ordinary lined notebook.

Profile photo of Briana Briana 
    Participant

Wow, I mean, I’m glad to know she’s in charge? I’m just…so intrigued! I have so many questions! Why bug you? WHO is bugging you? How did she know? What were they looking for? Who ELSE knows? So. Many. Questions.

Profile photo of Jackie Jackie 
    Participant

This is wild! While we never knew who was pulling the strings, now what does it mean that Stacy has the power? What a fantastic event!

Profile photo of Shaun Shaun 
    Participant

– Maybe Stacey had a hunch someone was at (and bugged) your apartment @daela when she called you to ask about the internet traffic coming from your home IP address when you were at work?
    – Maybe something about your account (or iConfidant correspondence) got her to think you were at risk of being bugged?
    – Are we ALL bugged??
    – Is iConfidant’s purpose to figure out who should be tracked further?
    – Was her phone call just to figure out what time you would be at home to retrieve the bug and the IP address chat was a distraction?

Profile photo of Crystal Crystal 
    Participant

@daela whether it be drugs or bugs, the first one is always free…

Profile photo of Sean Sean 

Presumably it was there for a while. Presumably, based off her reactions, it meant something.

Did you say anything to anyone that might be of value? Was any conversation picked up that may be of value? Could something have been recorded from someone who was at your place? Something Steven or Morgan said?

Alternatively, how long could it have been there? I was at your apartment not too crazy long ago, even if only in passing. I can think of at least 4 others that were at your place over the past few months. Could it have been targeting any of them?

Or perhaps all?

Profile photo of Lauren Bello Lauren Bello 
    Participant

@thegilded – Oh, interesting. You think this could have been another way of getting to Morgan? It would make sense. They ransack his apartment, can’t find what they’re looking for (whatever that is), bug my place and possibly his to try to find it?

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

I don’t know, there’s something really Jennifer Garner/Alias/”worst-spy-ever” about Stacey here. Between the “hey I found a bug…in the first place I looked” and the “oh you’re not at home? so…when are you going to be home?” stuff she doesn’t strike me as someone who’s going to last long playing this game.

she opened the notebook and held it up: it said “Please invite me inside.”

WAIT DO YOU THINK STACEY IS A VAMPIRE?? Because that would be awesome.

Profile photo of Chloe Chloe 
    Participant

I question how she thinks this makes her in charge now. Noah was able to have some power because he’s Horace’s son, the golden boy. What is she to them? A means to an end, and when she threatens that with, I’m guessing, threatening to tell everyone about the takeover/bugging, she ceases to be that and they don’t need her anymore.

Profile photo of Cara Cara 
    Participant

Well this is the stuff of nightmares.

It does sound suspicious, though. Perhaps this is her way of furthering our paranoia?

Profile photo of Lexi Lexi 
    Participant

Hmm. Now the question is: How did the bug get there?

Profile photo of Bryan Bishop Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Damn. The rabbit hole gets deeper, and shit gets even weirder.

Lot of possibilities here, but I have to imagine Stacey feels some sense of control because finally, thanks to the bug, she has some physical proof that outside forces are screwing with her and her business. She’s been singing that tune all along, chasing down leads and trying to hold it all together, but this time there’s evidence — and she’s gotten out ahead of whatever the bug was there for.

But, um… what was the bug there for? And how will its discovery / removal impact the 11th?

Profile photo of Yael Yael 
    Participant

this is very strange because something is way off and your place is being bugged I cannot even put my finger to it. I would freak if she was standing at my door so crazy

Profile photo of Sean Sean 

On further thought, this may bring up a second concern. Maybe Stacey wasn’t trying to find Lauren’s specific bug. Maybe she was just trying to confirm the idea that people assigned iConfidants were bugged to begin with.

Maybe it’s less that she was excited to find @daela‘s bug, and more that she was excited to confirm that we all are bugged.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar