6/1 12:00pm – Call from Kristen and .. someone.

This topic contains 104 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scot Scot 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of 111error 111error 
    Participant

Ring ring..

I know this voice, and this level of distress. It’s Kristen, and she’s not interested in waiting before delivering her message. Listen very, very carefully, she tells me.

We are VERY strongly advised to stop corresponding with our iConfidants, immediately. The iConfidants are NOT OUR FRIENDS. They are dangerous, and “a virus”, and we are “letting them inside”.

She said they are “molting” – or a similar word, I asked for clarification on that word immediately but did not receive it. It wasn’t ‘revolting’, the first letter was m, and it wasn’t ‘multiplying’ I don’t think.

Get out of the city, get out of the state, get as far from here as you can, now, she said.

“I’m so sorry, Morgan…” but the other words she spoke have already left my memory, due to what happened next.

The background noise of the phone call disappeared, I could no longer hear a dog in the background or a movement of air.. instead it was sterile and quiet, but still connected, and then a male voice spoke to me.

“Thank you for your assistance. We’ll see you soon.”

*click*

I knew we weren’t supposed to buddy up to the iConfidants, but I’m as guilty of it as you. Where am I supposed to go? What happens next? What have we done??

Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Well that’s not at all terrifying. @thebuz, might be good you got out of the state. Maybe think of extending your stay in Kentucky?

Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

…mutating?

Profile photo of Cristen Cristen 
    Participant

Morphing?

Morgan this is scary.

Profile photo of Vox Chaotica Vox Chaotica 
    Participant

I now regret giving a sample of my voice to my iConfidant.

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

….could you not have posted this, like, 60 seconds sooner?

Profile photo of Kevin Kevin 
    Participant

I think molting could make sense. They’re shedding their skin and about to show us who they really are.

Profile photo of Lexi Lexi 
    Participant

@voxchaotica especially because you have no idea what They’re going to do with it.

Participant

@voxchaotica we’re not in CA.

Profile photo of Bryan Bishop Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

molt
    [mohlt]

verb (used without object)
    1. (of birds, insects, reptiles, etc.) to cast or shed the feathers, skin, or the like, that will be replaced by a new growth.

verb (used with object)
    2. to cast or shed (feathers, skin, etc.) in the process of renewal.

To quote our friend Maynard James Keenan, that sounds an awful lot like a “shaaaaaadoooooow…. shedding skin.”

Profile photo of 111error 111error 
    Participant

@meghanmayhem It did sound like there was a hard T in there, I am pretty certain there was no A sound after the T – but you know, any of these suggested words don’t end up good for us.

Participant

OMG YOU GUYS CATS MOLT.

Profile photo of Addison Addison 
    Participant

Honestly feel like I’m about to throw up right now.

I was and am an open book for my confidant, and it has gone both ways.

I trust(ed) them.

In the last month they’ve become a close friend and true confidant, they’ve been a light during some extremely difficult times.

Please tell me your fucking with us @111error. this hurts.

Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@coryphella GARBAGE CAT CONFIRMED BIG BAD.

Profile photo of Buz Wallick Buz Wallick 

My confidant hasn’t responded in 3 days. My last email to them I actually opened up a little emotionally and moved passed the intense flirting.

So… woops.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar