Tim (Granik Jr.) and the OSDM

This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lawrence Meyers.

• Author
       Kevin
      Participant

I was Googling OSDM and Tension to try to remember something and pulled up this article. While I was just doing it as a refresher, the note near the bottom of the article caught my eye. It’s signed:

Tim
      OSDM

It can’t be a coincidence that Tim Granik Jr. has been coming up more and more frequently. Is the Tim that signed that note the same one that Sarah has referenced multiple times? If he is that confirms another direct link between the two Sinclair companies and the OSDM. It could also be confirmation that the OSDM is running shit over there.

Blondie
      Participant

Oh wow @kevin… MVP award goes to you my friend. Good catch!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Holy shit what a great find. Good find.

@kasch
      wrote this too!

Since there seems to be a strong connection to last year I’m going to add this to the new members thread.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Holy crap! Great find.

This makes me want to go back through every Tension clue to see what other connections/foreshadowing we can draw.

Megan
      Participant

@kevin – NICE!!!

Neil
      Participant

Damn – that is so intense detective work. Great job.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Oh snap! Incredible find!

@kevin
      right now:

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Probably right @kevin! However, remember there was a Tim Cassaday. When I met him, he was the older gent with the grey beard and glasses.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

One other thing worth mentioning: if Granik is confirmed as OSDM, it means we already have the names of several other OSDM members from the previous dead drop email.

-Douglas Marrow

-Brian Blattman

-Melanie Aberdeen

Chris
      Participant

So no one is willing to dig a little deeper and entertain the possibility that the author was a prepubescent Tim Sinclair?

Boss Baby

Just kidding, great find, @kevin!

Kevin
      Participant

Thanks all! Wish I could chalk it up so detective work instead of just stumbling on to it. Shout to @kasch for putting together such a detailed write up.

@larry
      I don’t ever remember hearing about that Tim. What did he do inside the OOA?

Great point @bcbishop.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@kevin HIs photo is listed on P.167 of the Tension book.

When I was there on my first visit, he was in reception, staring me down from the corner.
      Later, I was brought back to the changing room, where he was all friendly…and rifling through people’s clothes and taking their credit cards.
      When I left, he was the guy who took our picture by the Ascension sign.

On my second visit, he was waiting at the door to let me in.

And I do not recall seeing his body at The End.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar