Past is Prologue: We Were Right, but Is It Too Late?

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Lawrence Meyers.

• Author
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

“No matter how cleverly you sneak up on a mirror, your reflection always looks you straight in the eye”.

Reading threads from last year is illuminating. Many called out Noah, and foresaw some of what has transpired. Great comments from everyone in these threads!

https://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/the-fucking-little-cockroach-theory-aka-smoke-mirrors/

https://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/is-noah-sinclair-the-devil-and-is-he-building-an-army/

https://thelustexperience.com/forums/topic/a-current-meta-theory-tension-2-into-darkness/

Other posts of note:

Lia 2/22/17:
      …there is SOMETHING about this guy that we all automatically don’t (and shouldn’t) trust. Call it what you want to call it. None of us should think that Noah is the “good guy” in this narrative.

Mike 3/18/17
      Maybe Noah is here to try and transform us to our own “Shadow versions” of ourselves. He shows us what we desire and in order to get those things, he’ll “teach” us how to become more like him. If he is Satan, then that means most people will turn into their shadow selves/evil to get them?

—————————————————–
      Noah, The Shadow, and His Army

I checked in with a Christian friend and recalled some stuff from analysis sessions, and the following seems worthwhile to consider:

From the beginning, this has been a journey of doubles, opposites, shadows, mirror images, the looking glass.

I fear we are seeing a mirror-image Jesus prophecy play out.

The Sinclair family is said to be descendants of Jesus, but we are through the looking glass, so it is reversed. As my mythology friend John suggested, “Noah Sinclair. Sin. Clair. His SIN is CLEAR.”

God created evil in order to provide man with free will.

The eating of the apple in Eden was necessary. Man HAD to fall to be truly free.

Noah is Satan. We are Man. We must be tempted [lust] to become self-actualized. We must embrace the Shadow, and become fully integrated, so we truly do have free will.

One’s goal is ideally: “To confront a person with his shadow is to show him his own light. Once one has experienced a few times what it is like to stand judgingly between the opposites, one begins to understand what is meant by the self. Anyone who perceives his shadow and his light simultaneously sees himself from two sides and thus gets in the middle” [Jung]

BETWEEN the opposites is where we hope to land. Alas, the tricky part is to avoid Shadow Possession i.e. “Vader was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force”.

Noah wants an army of those willing to give in to Shadow Possession. My Christian pal refers us to Revelation 20:7-10. God releases Satan after a thousand years, and Satan raises an army of people “as the sand of the sea” out of “the four corners of the Earth!” His arguments will persuade them that they should and can destroy Christ and his throne in Jerusalem.

Not just literally, but the Christ within ourselves, that is The Enlightened, The Ideal, Sinless Perfection.

His army may also refer to the one-third of all the angels cast out of Heaven with Satan. Will we be divided into two groups? [Note that it was 1/3, not ½ — inferring that evil will never have more power than good.]

This army may be referenced in “they burn with the fire of charity”. The Seraphim are the highest models of human aspiration [thanks @blondie]. But as @a asked, “What does it look like when viewed from the other side of the looking glass”? Whomever wrote that parchment suggests that we indeed burn with the fire of charity IN REVERSE – sinning WITH perfection.

We were all so entranced by the “narrative” that we forgot about Noah. We were made to believe in villains greater than him existed, and so he became “friendly” by comparison. AND HERE WE ARE STILL SITTING IN PLATO’S CAVE when we thought we had escaped.

Now might be a good time to consider, again, our respective lusts and shadows.

Personally, I fear Noah because he speaks my language. The language of his website. The Libertarian interpretations therein. No one is coming to save you. Work smart. Learn how to stop wishing and how to start taking. Let desire unleash your freedom.

And that, that…is very tempting.

“Alas. How terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise”

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar