Otis/How Will He Tie in With Lust?

This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Candace.

• Author
       Melissa
      Participant

Alright so I wonder how Otis story line going to tie in with all of Lust? Is he going to be a stand alone plot for all of us to watch? Or is he going to cross over to some other Lust plot? Obviously this assumes that Otis is actually IG which I think is a safe assumption at this point.

So.

We do now know from today that Otis went to interview for a care taker job but was rejected. Care taker for who though?

My completely wild theory: Noah needs a caretaker for his dad. And Noah likes the go-getters, which Otis isn’t exactly that. All the reason to reject Otis. Otis seems to have self esteem issues (he doubted himself a lot when I listened to him today) and this is where Noah can easily call up Otis and interest him in a free seminar that is coming up. Free seminar on how to get what you want in life? Otis would be probably the easiest target for this pitch. This is my theory on how Otis will crossover to Lust.

I HOPE I’m wrong.

David R.
      Participant

It would probably be fascinating in a horrible, terrible way watching him transform into his Sinclairified new self.

Melissa
      Participant

That would be quite the way to smash a lot of hearts @druzicka, Otis is quite popular here.

Anonymous
      Inactive

He already worked for them though. That’s where Mike met him I thought?

Melissa
      Participant

True but did he work for the Sinclairs or for the building owner?

Candace
      Participant

He definitely worked for the building (unless he was lying..but Otis wouldn’t lie! ?) because he said there was some show happening and he didn’t know about anything.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

With Janice in the picture I think we might be being presented with a third example of relationships. First the Sinclairs, then the iConfidant matches, now Otis and Janice.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Otis is Noah’s father.

And @mike will have to sacrifice him to save @russell.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@larry I thought that exact thought about Otis being Noah’s father when I was watching him on Periscope. They resemble each other and maybe he is the driving force behind Noah trying to separate from Sarah. But Sarah has her claws in too deep and had Otis fired, and reeled Noah back in…

Jackie
      Participant

Well it seems to be coming together, Now Otis posts up a craigslist ad for a discreet driver in LA? Maybe a present from Noah to Sarah? A Chauffeur? Started up a separate thread about the posting, in speculation.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
       Candace
      Participant

@lazysmartperson I think you may be right

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar