Unknown Visitor 8/7

This topic contains 87 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren Bello 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

https://www.periscope.tv/sarahmusnicky/1zqKVRkZeWaKB

anddddd

https://www.periscope.tv/sarahmusnicky/1vOxwOBmENVxB?

Met with mysterious woman in front of my apartment. She was really freaked out. She is an actress and her friend – Hostess in Black – is missing. She found my apartment address and wanted to contact me. She let me know that the lust events/retreats are super sus. There are altars and stuff. She recorded audio in the last one she went to and sent it to me via email.

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

She also told me she was leaving tonight and that she recommended I do the same.

Brad is currently working on the audio file. It’s 16 minutes long.

Kevin Hsu 
    Participant

so person you met was part of Lust, or just a friend of Hostess in Black?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Kevin Hsu.
     Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant
     Winston Smith 
    Participant

Did you get a name from her? Can’t wait to hear the audio. The altar stuff sounds a lot like that thing Andy stumbled into. I wonder how freaky they get in these rituals?

Jackie 
    Participant

Out front your home?

What, daaaang!

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

Soooo I GOT ANOTHER CALLLLL

George Zuniga 
    Participant

Be careful. Keep a watchful eye out tonight… or better yet, the next few days.

Also, altars and shit sounds a lot like some cult-ish stuff. Possible Church of Anoch connection? Or maybe something different?

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

She called and was surprised that I hadn’t left yet. Goody for me and my smartass fucking mouth for saying that I didn’t think anyone else would visit. HA HA HA HA HA.

She wanted to emphasize the fact that the producers make the actors go above and beyond what is necessary for these experiences. I highly recommend listening to the audio. It takes a good while for stuff to get interesting, but about 10 minutes in sacrificial talk starts to happen. It sounds like Horace.

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

@winstonsmith No name. And I’m not referring to Arya Stark.

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

Oh dear…there seems to be some procreation in this sacrificing ritual…great emphasis on the woman’s body…Woo hoo!

Candace 
    Participant

Audio file. Girls name is Cynthia and the guy telling her to put on the hood sounds like DLB.

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

The neophytes (sp?) shall not speak? And then weird chanting and drum beating…Who you all once were will die tonight.

Well, that’s a fun and grand time at this ritual…

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Just finished listening to the audio, just as I see our Slack messages about it being deleted. Guys… the fuck is going on?

Anonymous

Did Alex Jones record that file?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar