The system?

This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Amber Ballesteros.

• Author
       Kortney
      Participant

Well this is fun. Notifying that this is a new shiny toy for us.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Well, well, well. I guess the existence of this forum confirms that The System is OSDM-sanctioned (and HCDI-approved?).

Also seems to confirm a TON of shit is about to go down with Noah.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Noah is back in the saddle again.

Jackie
      Participant

The video with its slow, but subtle messaging, reminded me of the education room in Tension: You needed to take a test on the video’s content while the acolyte women distracted you

I see you System video. I see you.

Cristen
      Participant

Right where he belongs.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Noah is back and I couldn’t be happier. A dude who doesn’t care about anything but getting shit done. A-fucking-men!

Cara
      Participant

Ooh, excited by today’s events. I do hope to meet this elusive Noah Sinclair one of these days. Whether or not we’d get along is entirely debatable but either way I think it would prove entertaining.

Maranda
      Participant

Wasn’t interested the first time, not interested now, though Noah himself has my attention given everything we’ve seen between the initial announcement and now.

Also, the “join us” page on Noahsinclair.com has a link to the Lust activity feed. How long has that been there?

Lukas L
      Participant

I don’t think the system left us. Out of sight out of mind. But the cogs keep turning

Shaun
      Participant

We’ve all been waiting since May for this! Bring it.

Amber Ballesteros
      Participant

So glad to see Noah and the System back in action! I’m ready. #TeamNoah

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar