The Chosen Ones

This topic has 31 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Nicole Mae.

• Author
       Lia
      Participant

I have no idea what being accepted will mean in the future, but I just wanted to start a thread where we could keep track of who was selected for the program at this point. It doesn’t seem like like many people were accepted based of our initial emails alone, but I bet many will join after sending their responses.

I received a very basic “congratulations” email from Sarah, but I am still going to respond to the request for contact information and questions about desires and what’s holding me back.

So to my fellow chosen ones….congrats?

Lukas L
      Participant

Congrats to the both of us!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I’m glad to see that Noah and co. are able to see my greatness.

Winston Smith
        Participant

Noah Sinclair’s own words tell you what he’s about. He’s not going to *GIVE* you anything, he will *TAKE* everything. Do not give him what he wants. A man like that has no morals, or ethical principles, he is a waste of flesh. A man like that can be destroyed utterly, without sorrow. The only thing you should be giving a man like Noah Sinclair is enough rope to hang himself with. Men like him fall hard. He *needs* you. If he can’t have you, he has *NOTHING*.

Anonymous
        Inactive

A man like that can be destroyed utterly, without sorrow

I see what you did there…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Perhaps we shall meet at the Bohemian Grove some day.

Megan
        Participant

Oh yay, it’s the part of the boards where I get to mention the fact that I used to work for the company that does production design for Bohemian Grove. ๐Ÿ™‚

GoldTongue
      Participant

This is the opportunity I’ve been needing for nearly ten years. I believe Noah has a plan for me to escape the rut that is my life. I’m not sure what he will ask of me, but at this point I’ll do just about anything.

Carl Webb
      Participant

Truly, Noah is opening my eyes to a new way of thinking.

Max Z
      Participant

Just got the acceptance e-mail. I was getting worried there for a second. My e-mail was admittedly a little sycophantic (I simply said I was “ready” for the system and asked Noah to “fix my life”), I wonder if anyone else’s was the same? It seems a lot of the people who got rejection letters were the ones who were sarcastic, asked questions, etc.

Sarah
      Participant

Time to write my first post I guess- just got accepted as well. Let’s do this.

Christine
      Participant

I got accepted also. I wrote a short email just saying that I was ready to better my life

Tom Hite
      Participant

Good job to us all! Lust beckons, and we answer the call. Only they know exactly why they chose us, and we are honored. Right? You never can tell with these cryptic organizations.. But what do we ever really know anyway? Everyone will get what they deserve in the end…

Kaley
      Participant

I received an email as well! Ready to get journey this started. We’re in this together

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Being chosen/accepted means you may get everything you deserve. So for us “winners”, be careful what you deserve for.

Neil
      Participant

Noah seems to be intrigued by me and I am ready to receive guidance to rise to my the stature of my last name, King.

Candace
      Participant

So I woke up to a reply email from Sarah. It was the

congratulations this small step has already proven….

And it included the small questionnaire.

Did you guys all get the logo at the bottom?

“Stop asking for their permission. Take what’s yours. The System” trying to post a photo but I’m still having trouble with that aspect.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Candace.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Candace.
       Lia
      Participant

@pandace88 Yeah, that logo was there for me too. I think that’s just part of their gmail signature.

And congratulations, indeed! Welcome to the club.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

“The System” logo that appears at the bottom of emails from Sarah has what, at first glance, appears to be an arrow pointing up. Look at it a second longer and it sure does begin to look a lot more like a devil’s tail.

Candace
      Participant

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little afraid that we are all walking straight into the lion’s den. *holding my soul tight* trickery is in the air…

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@electrichippo, if we’re going with @bcbishop’s theory that Noah is the Devil, the arrow up could be pointing in the direction of his ambition. The devil is a fallen angel–and who else has something to prove than the angel who lost his place and was banished to hell? Maybe this will be a war on biblical proportions.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Oh, nice catch on the logo, @electrichippo. Hard to unsee that once you point it out.

Of course, now that there seem to be so many clues pointing in the general direction of the Devil theory, I’m starting to wonder if it’s not just all a big headfake. But I’m picking up some appropriate reading just in case…

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Ahem. WHOSE theory on him being The Devil?

Allison Fogarty
      Participant

I just received the email that I was accepted ๐Ÿ™‚

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@larry, I do apologize. I saw Bryan start the thread on Noah being the Devil, but was unaware that you were the first to coin it. Thanks for letting me know–I’m happy to admit a mistake.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Quite all right! It’s all in good fun. Bryan and I are pals. I was just busting yer balls. ๐Ÿ™‚

Besides, you’re still going to Hell. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Geez, @larry, so touchy. (I attributed and linked to proper sourcing so wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.) ๐Ÿ˜€

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Yes, yes. You are a righteous man because of your original attribution. I was damning Taylor for bearing false witness.

Megan
      Participant

@winstonsmith – that’s a Scientology reference, yes? Should we also assume that rats are your biggest fear?

Winston Smith
        Participant

@megan Perhaps, a little tongue in cheek, but sure. ๐Ÿ™‚ My biggest fear is not being there to watch when OSDM, and all it’s little side projects, like this one, burn to the ground. Well, that and Chalupas. I just don’t trust ’em.

Lia
      Participant

@winstonsmith chalupas are bae. get outta town.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Has anyone been Chosen since February? I emailed Noah this week…

Viewing 27 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ2024 The LUST Experienceย | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience | ย Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar