Sabrina

This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Brian E.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

I posted in another thread that Sabrina had acted kind of funny with me during the book signing and others mentioned the same thing (@russell and @addisonborn).

Well… there’s something I didn’t mention because I didn’t think about it really being a big deal until this moment.

When I first started talking to Sabrina she got distracted by something off away from us. Then she turned back to me, rubbed her brow and said “Sorry, just have a really bad headache.”

Then it was right back to normal conversation and we separated and that was that.

Later we met by the cheese table (RIP) and I asked her how her head was doing and if she’d taken any asprin/advil blah blah, pleasantries… then the “You aren’t buying all this are you? It’s a sham.”

I chuckled it off, called her the worst and she continued to look dead serious into my eyes.

So… with that all being said… The Headache… the distractedness… I can really only conclude one thing.

Sabrina/Addison has been using the helmet.

Chris
      Participant

So now my question is whether she has been using the helmet or is the helmet being used on her. It feels unlikely that Sabrina would allow herself to become a victim of the brainwashing again. But what if Sabrina missed Addison? The faith. The confidence. The power. Is it possible that after this long time away, Sabrina has invited Addison back in, and now The Overseer is back for revenge?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Maybe Sabrina isn’t the original personality, but just another layer of brainwashed onion?

Addison
      Participant

@thebuz @macbethinabathtub check Sabrina’s essay in the book. I don’t have it in front of me right now, but iirc she says something about not feeling comfortable “playing herself” and that she’ll be pulling up things she learned via Addison/Overseer for her next role or something?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Reaalllly good catch.

And honestly it makes sense for her to come back just from a story telling perspective.

Russell
      Participant

@thebuz Thanks for adding to the list of odd encounters with Sabrina… it seems several of had them.

The helmet? Damn, I wish we knew more about the actual function of that thing. I wore it only a short period of time. During that, I was so focused on the threatening tone of Gatekeeper 4 and doing my best not to betray what I knew about Sabrina’s (alleged) family that I barely registered any effect other than claustrophobia.

Interesting questions you ask @macbethinabathtub The power she held, at points, must have been intoxicating.

(Note: In Sabrina’s pages of the book, the short exchange printed there took place between us right after I saw the helmet applied to her and I was trying to reconnect with her, trying her to get to snap back into our reality and not the fantasy world she seemed to be wrestling with in the moment. Probably, that exchange was the most painful moment of the entire Tension Experience for me.
      Yes, @addisonborn, she does delve into the appeal of… masks… for lack of a better word.)

Anonymous
      Inactive

There was lots of talk of her using the Helmet too much when in one of the rooms (it was on a computer).

Overuse of that thing apparently can cause some glitches in your system.

And it could also be that she’s being forced to do so…

Too early to tell. Just something was off.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@thebuz Was that the same note that was imploring the subject to please stop using the helmet on themselves? I encountered it in the Mirror Room, and I wish I had committed more of it to memory.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kipsie I believe so yes.

Brian E
      Participant

After @russell was talking to Sabrina she went over toward the wall on stage left, by herself, standing similar to how she would stand in front of the mirror. She looked to be by her self, and I’m not sure if she noticed me or not.

Something else to add:
      Later I talked to the actor who played Sampson, he was really nice and friendly, when I said to him an interaction we had in Tension, he said I don’t remember that, and stormed off and wouldn’t talk to me anymore.

Anyone else have any interesting encounters.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar