Phone Call from Noah Sinclair 3.21

This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Andrew Kasch.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

So. I’d stepped away from my phone for a bit, and came back to see two missed No Caller ID calls. Not so awesome. 20 minutes later, my phone rang again.

“Well holy fucking shit, look who decided to pick up the fucking phone!”

I asked if it was Noah, and was told Yes, it was fucking Noah.

Then he warned me: “Everybody gets three with me. So don’t make me work to get in touch with you.” (Helpful tip: keep your phones on, everyone.)

Noah went on to apologize for not making things come together while in Austin (guess that confirms my Male Mystery Caller as the man himself), before asking me if I was ready to get back on track with him.

I’m meeting Noah sometime tomorrow night. Will be learning exactly where and when sometime tomorrow.

@lilmsfancpants
      , not sure if we’re attending the same meeting or not, but… It’s on.

If I disappear or my shadow takes over, you all will know who to blame.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@bcbishop HYPED.

…don’t go all Bob from Twin Peaks on us after this.

Mike
      Participant

Awesome @bcbishop ! I’m glad he called you and not @bryan Can’t wait to hear about your meeting!

Lia
      Participant

Well shit. Now I’m even more confused. But my phone’s on. And I’m free tomorrow night.

Somehow I just still feel like we were talking to different people….

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants We definitely were. Which makes tomorrow all the more interesting…

Megan
      Participant

Bryan, do not disappear tomorrow and be replaced by your double.

Maranda
      Participant

Exciting! Since DLB was concerned about the last two calls you received do you think this call was also Noah acting on his own again?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh hell yeah @bcbishop

Megan
      Participant

KINGKILL33
      Participant

Very interesting that Noah says everyone gets three. He’s either a lot more patient than he lets onto be, or he is expecting us to fail during our time with him. In my opinion, he’s probably not a very patient man and has tricks up his sleeve, that is going to see the demise of all of us, during our time with him.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dude this is AWESOME!!!! Two meetings in one day…can’t wait to hear what happens…

M.
      Participant

@bcbishop Should we have a code word in order us to know it’s really you after your meeting with Noah? I’ll have my list of “only Bryan knows” questions ready for you!

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

If Bryan doesn’t come back, I get his room.

Suggestion: Learn the following phrase for Noah:

Vade revertere in umbra

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant
       Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

This is all so exciting! And the post on IG today. I’m curious where they are going to have you meet up. As in what area in L.A (or outside of LA) it is!

Maranda
      Participant

I almost don’t want to go to sleep so I can follow along in real time as things happen! (Stupid time difference…) I better not wake up to see shadow versions of Bryan and Lia causing trouble…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m excited! I’ll be at the HYSJ talkback tonight but I’ll def be checking the IG off and on to see what shows up.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Exciting news, @bcbishop. I’ll buy you a drink if you can make Noah cry!

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar