My Haunt Life Episode 45!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Julie R Goldstein 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Melissa 
    Participant

Hello Community!

So if you haven’t listened in on My Haunt Life Ep 45 @mike and @russell have put the fate of The Lust Experience sound effect in the listener’s hands!

So naturally I made a survey.

It’s right here. VOTE TO DECIDE!

You’ll have to listen to the podcast to know what I’m talking about–my vote is a FUCK YES for the sound effect–I was in TEARS FROM LAUGHING! XD

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Ballot cast!

Mike 
    Participant

No….no…NO

Fuck no. NO NO NO.

Melissa 
    Participant

Aw COME ON @mike it’s a good sound effect!

Mike 
    Participant

Where’s OSDM and their hacking when you really need em?

Alejandra Acosta 
    Participant

I’ll listen after work! 🙂

Max Z 
    Participant

Oh yeahhh

LaSalle 
    Participant

A little late to the party, but YES PLEASE! IT’S THE MOST AMAZING SOUND EFFECT EVER!!

It could be even more amazing if you replace the whip sound with one of @russell ‘s haunt noises. *fadeout LUSSSTTT *AHHHHH** It’ll sound like a weird immersive lusty party.

Maranda 
    Participant

Sorry, I’m with @mike on this one guys! While it is funny, I think the whole thing is a little too cringy and a bit too long for a sound effect. Maybe either just the whip, or just the “lussttt,” but not both.

Alejandra Acosta 
    Participant

FINALLY listening to this, I am delightfully uncomfortable. I vote yes, though…

Alexa 
    Participant

Hahhaha I will have to agree with Mike and vote a hard no 😛

Ps I love that this episode is mentioned on this forum because they totally gave me a shout out at the end of the episode 😛

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

Maybe add a moan after the whip and then we’re solid.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar