Lust Tactics

Tagged: ,

This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Megan.

• Author
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

At this point, the game has just begun and it’s obvious everything we think we know about all of this is just wild speculation (what up, subforum title!), but in terms of the path they’ve etched out so far what are we seeing here?

Between the Shadow People and the in-game interactions, we’ve seen things like trying to blackmail @bryan by using his relationship against him, trying to make @larry question his intellectual theories, trying to expose @thebuz as a “game player” to the trusting, trying to out me to the community for picking on the losers and trying to get Noah’s attention, etc

They’re trying to use our inner selves against…ourselves.
      They’re trying to expose our darknesses or our weaknesses or our hidden truths by forcing us into it.

At least, that’s how I see it.
      It’s fascinating to watch.

Anonymous
      Inactive

So the question is… what are they going to use against each of us? And how do we recognize it and stop it from tearing us apart.

Good theory/breakdown.

Jackie
      Participant

I’m just waiting for the day my shadow too, decides to make fun graphics. Or on the reverse, they’re like MS paint.

Brian E
      Participant

The secret is do what @meghanmayhem did, she open with the fact that she made the “Fucking Loosers” sign, something someone else might of felt weird and embarrassed here Meghan just owed it. Perhaps don’t do anything you can’t live with everyone knowing the consequences, and anything you do own it. Make strong choices and stick with them no matter what.

Shadow @meghan-mayhem holds no power, cause everything was revealed. Same thing happened to @bryan he made a periscope about being blackmailed and therefore was not blackmailed.

So I’d say make sure anything you do in The Lust Experience is something you are comfortable with, or it’ll come back to haunt you later.

Sage
      Participant

@meghanmayhem, maybe it’s the writer in me, but I like this a lot. Instead of dissecting details, your looking at the big theme, the overall scope to make a deeper connection. Noones done that yet…good job.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

So there the truths we’re told vs the actual truths (plato’s cave theory from @thebuz) and the “using our truths against us” theory…which can totally work together

It’s like the high school bully trying to shame you in front of the school by spreading the rumor that you’re gay and you say “Guess what? You’re right, I’m a big ol faggot”. So by embracing the narrative they were selling, you take the power

Beth
      Participant

Although what they tried to use to exploit @bcbishop was taking advantage of his empathy and concern for others, which is only an actual weakness if you buy into the Sinclair System’s constructed ideas about power and strength. They aren’t necessarily targeting an actual weakness that needs to be embraced with everyone, but anything that could be made to look like a weakness if people don’t believe in or trust you.

Like they told @bcbishop: “When they stop believing you, that’s when you’ll know it’s begun.”

Megan
      Participant

Question, @meghanmayhem, because I think I missed something – how did they know it was you on the bike? Did you post that here or talk about it somewhere?

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar