Leaks, phone calls, and having a laugh.

This topic contains 36 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Kasch 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     JoyceCarlberg 
    Participant

Wow, I see that everyone is in bit of a tizzy! Constant upkeep and care… remember when things get tense and dramatic it’s all about your outlook on life.

Some of you, a great many actually seem lost. For me, it’s about one thing though, maintaining self awareness to achieve said outlook.

I just want you all to know that I mean this with the utmost sincerity. I have no idea who that woman was on that call. It was merely a fun little prank call that I found while searching the term “leak” on the youtube and I thought it would be fun to send as a playful message to my friend Andrew Kasch as he tears through the pages of the Portland Weekly tossing darts at the calendar section trying to penetrate the drywall finding something to waste his time or distract his mind.

How you could all possibly devise that this was some elaborate scheme to find out what hotel a person was staying in is beyond me. Next you’ll be saying that the male caller was a familiar voice as well. “Help, help, I see conspiracies everywhere”. You guys are a paranoid as Russell Eaton (whom I believe to be a good man at heart). Anyways, do try and relax a bit.

Oh and as for picking sides? I personally don’t see any sides to pick at all, or at the very least I see FEWER of them each day.

Mustafa Said 
    Participant

Even if you don’t know who she was miss @joycecarlberg, the people you work for probably do. I can’t imagine the ODSM not having info on Jenna and what role she played in the events of last year. Not to mention she’s aligning herself with a group that one way or another is determined to make all of this-The Lust Experience-that much harder to operate.

With all of that in mind…..where is Jenna now? Can you answer that?

Anonymous

You picked a youtube snippet… For fuck sake. Playing people and then openly admitting you played them. You sound like an amateur con-artist that doesn’t know how to keep her own secret. Have you learned how to play candy crush yet or are you waiting for your granddaughter to teach you?

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

She tightens her grip on the crowbar, smiles ever so slightly and announces “I don’t know WHO could be messing with you, but I sure hope you find them soon!”
    She then turns her head and takes aim, smashing your car window.

Kyle 
    Participant

I’ll be honest. I love the way @joycecarlberg writes. It’s enthralling. I don’t know if I like anything else about her. But I’ll be damned if she isn’t intriguing.

To quote one of the greatest comedic minds of our time. “Are you having a laugh?”

Cristen 
    Participant

Correct use of “fewer” over “less?” Don’t mind me, I’ll be over here ordering Joyce a floral arrangement.

Kevin Hsu 
    Participant

I mean…if Joyce didn’t know that Jenna was hiding in Lancaster and briefly in LA before, she does now.

Buz Wallick 

I don’t believe anyone said that she was in a hotel on that call.

That’s a bit of a chuckle.

Chris 
    Participant

Show us the YouTube video, @joycecarlberg. If that was something you ripped off the Internet, link it her. I’ll give you AND “Tom Barrow” a free dialect lesson if it’s real.

Shaun 
    Participant

@macbethinabathtub I listened to a lot of gas leak prank calls on youtube just now and didn’t find it 😐

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

How many times does this have to happen before people see the pattern?

@joycecarlberg is basically the boy who cried wolf.

I’m not entirely sure who that situation is worse for given who employs her…

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

TROLOLOLOLOL.

Hook.

Line.

Sinker.

Well played as always, @joycecarlberg.

Jackie 
    Participant

I think, even if it’s a wild spin, that it’s A credit to the possible (promised?) ferocity behind the Joyce-machine.

Should she find you, and what could she do, with what powers that be? Our imaginations are probably leaps and bounds worse that what anyone is fully capable.

But, who knows, and that’s great.

But what else does @joycecarlberg find funny? And who laughs out of fear and who laughs out of kinship?

I’m not scared, but even if I was, now is certainly not a time to flinch.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Jackie.
     Megan 
    Participant

I like @joycecarlberg.
    Though slightly disappointed if she’s not actually into kidnapping.

Sage 
    Participant

“Fewer of them each day”… There she goes making her sugar sweet threats again. Passive aggressive much, @joycecarlberg??

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Sage.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar