8.4 Buz Takes Something For The System

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 27 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

So @thebuz just completed Noah’s task. Until he has a chance to write it up, you can watch his Periscope right here.

Sean 

Jesus Christ I just finished it. That ending was pure, straight discomfort. Or as the landlord would say:

Oh. Um. Well. Yeah. That. Well. Okay… Have a good day.

Maranda 
    Participant

The cringe was strong in that periscope. What’s to be gained with a move like this? What’s the lesson? I can’t see anything positive that could come out of stealing someone’s house plant. All it did was create tension between Buz and his landlord.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

SO incredibly awkward… but bravo… well done. You made everyone very uncomfortable

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

What’s the lesson?

I wonder if the lesson was as simple as You can do whatever the fuck you want and most people won’t do shit to stop you.

But damn. Still cringing over here.

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

I am very confused as to why this was a necessary task. To make Buz feel bad?

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@izryn This isn’t supposed to be about positivity, it’s about having power, and now @thebuz has something that was once someone else’s and now it is his. He took it. Because he wanted it.

Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

@bcbishop I just saw your thing. That could definitely be a lesson because most people aren’t used to people doing whatever the fuck they want.

Winston Smith 
    Participant

@thebuz Suuuuper awkward. That felt icky just to watch.

The task was to take, not to keep. It’s probably not a great idea to piss off yer landlord. I don’t care if Noah was bored. You took risks, whatever happens to the plant, those are yours now.

Also, plants! Heh!

Kevin 
    Participant

@shankfx22 @izryn Yeah, he’s got the power, but he feels really weird about it. We’ll see what Noah said, but I wonder if part of the task is overcoming that feeling that @thebuz currently has.

Kyle 
    Participant

I agree with @bcbishop. I think that’s the lesson.

Kevin Hsu 
    Participant

Taking something requires dominance, without that it’s just stealing.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

So when do we take from The OSDM?

Buz Wallick 

So I received this task from Noah to take something from a friend/neighbor/stranger. I went with my landlord, who is also an immersive theater guy and I was praying to sweet baby Jesus that he’d put it together that this had something to do with it. I don’t think he did. Here’s our correspondence before the periscope.

In for it

And then after I took his plant.

Shortly after arriving back to my apartment and setting the plant up in my patio Noah called me.

Noah: “Wellll done, my friend. Well done. Your guy was a good sport.”
    Buz: “Yeah do I get to give him his plant back now and explain this shit?”
    Noah: “Do this, go back, give him his plant back, and explain everything. Now you both know how easy this is. Oh fuck… shit… I gotta go. Okay bye.”

Never in this experience has Noah (let alone anyone) ever said bye to me. I found that.. odd. I didn’t hear a ruffling or anything like that so either he saw something or another more important call was coming in.

But it was nice I gotta a goodbye.

So I gave Tad back his plant and explained everything. His exact words were “Oh thank christ.”

Now I need to dry off my clothes because I am soaked in sweat. That was the most cringe inducing experience I’ve ever had. But not going to lie, it was exhilarating.

Maranda 
    Participant

@shankfx22 Sure, power in the short term. But now all Buz has to show for it is a plant and a strained friendship. There aren’t any long-term benefits to such a move. Do things like that often enough and people will refuse to play ball, and then where will you be? Bus only got away with it because Tad gave him the benefit of the doubt. It won’t happen again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar