6/6/17 – Call from Stacey

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Maranda 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Megan 
    Participant

Ermm….can you send someone over to your house right now? Or maybe a couple of someones??
    Actually I have a friend in LA who’s basically a ninja. Let me give her a call…

Claire Buchignani 
    Participant

Crazy… that’s not super sketchy at all… :-/

111error 
    Participant

@moustachemax

“Hi, This is Stacey from iConfidant…I’m just calling to make sure you 100% aren’t at your house so we can send people over to wire tap your life. K thanx byeeee.”

This. XD

@daela I know you were doubtful that anyone from iConfidant or their ‘support groups’ might be keeping an eye on you, do you still feel that way even after being asked what time you’ll be home? ‘They’ have proven to live up to their word so far…

Addison 
    Participant

jfc. This SO feels like social engineering. From the sketchy fb live video we know that Stacey isn’t great under pressure, and she was definitely not alone and speaking for herself in that video. Not convinced that that’s not the case here too.

With this call seemingly continuing the trend, it really feels like there’s another party at play.

I we’ve been talking a lot about OSDM involvement, but does anyone else feel like this is uncharistically disorganized for them?

I was either off the grid or not invited when most of the action with Noah and Sarah and the System was going down, but I kind of wonder if they got involved here. What if this is what happens when you make a deal with Noah in exchange for success?

Lauren Bello 
    Participant

@coryphella I am deeply curious about how your friend is Ninja-like and what induced them to become that way.

I’m at home now and there doesn’t seem to be anything out of place…

Maranda 
    Participant

That call doesn’t read like Stacey is actually checking out a technical glitch. She has her (ex boyfriend?) tech person to do that kind of work for her. The CEO shouldn’t be the one making these calls, which means either 1) her tech guys have left/been fired, or 2) she was covering for something else, like others have suggested.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar