111error Periscope 4/25/17

Tagged: 

This topic has 33 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by 111error.

• Author
       Melissa
      Participant
       Cristen
      Participant

He’s the best ??

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

That ending was a thing of beauty.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

This is what I took away from this…

From what I can interpret, Stacey is up to her eyeballs dealing with a “larger entity” – mysterious men with briefcases. I’m pretty sure the OSDM has just charged into the iConfidant offices.

When I learned of the Sinclair connection in my imposter’s e-mails, I sent e-mails to both Stacey and Sara/Noah about it. I haven’t heard anything back from either camp (although I discovered this morning that Stacey messaged me on Facebook last night), which probably means that both sides freaked out and are currently having some talks with eachother.

Right now my current theory is that Noah tried to fuck things up for me with iConfidant (for reasons I can’t understand) and as a result, Sara has sent in the troops to try and contain the situation. Almost like the military running in after a “weather balloon” crash.

Dying to learn what is going on right now…

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

And @111error: Bravo, my friend!

Don’t trust anyone!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Asking strangers if they are robots was THE BEST ???

Melissa
      Participant

@theladyj

I request a poster please:

“I’m going to drink a lot of alcohol”

Melissa
      Participant

Or “fuck”

I can’t decide which one is funnier XD

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Melissa.
       Chris
      Participant

Absolutely delightful, @111error, no fear. I’m curious to know if the things she asked you not to share are in a similar category as Macy asking for the email to be deleted and Noah’s bathroom cell phone. Real secrets are rare. What was the actual wording of her request?

Lauren Bello

The fact that she asked you to speak slowly and clearly does make me wonder if we’ll later hear a recording of you @111error – did you trust her?

She seems very sweet, and the fact that you enjoyed yourself seems like a testament to iConfidant’s good taste in people.

Melissa
      Participant

Not gonna lie as soon as “men with briefcases” was mentioned I went right back to Tension website

View post on imgur.com

Just to see if anything changed. I couldn’t get to the actual directory part because of 504 Gateway Timeout but I suspect nothing has changed.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

I think @111error just met his iConfidant companion. He is the first beta tester.

Megan
      Participant

OH MY GOD IS ANYONE HERE A ROBOT.

Megan
      Participant

@mkarrett – I thought immediately of the periscope where we learned of how MHL was scripted…

Mike
      Participant

@daela said

The fact that she asked you to speak slowly and clearly does make me wonder if we’ll later hear a recording of you

Or what if, she IS the new technology that we have been talking about. She asked him to speak slowly because she couldn’t process it. Literally…like her processor wasn’t running fast enough to keep up. Almost like when you speak into Google translate or try to transcribe by speaking, the words get all jumbled together and don’t make any sense. This new technology has limits that are still being worked on.

Lauren Bello

She asked him to speak slowly because she couldn’t process it. Literally…like her processor wasn’t running fast enough to keep up.

@mike
        – Now that you mention it, it’s also super weird that her favorite food was “bread”. Total robot answer.

(No offense @tiffany223 :P)

@111error
        – Was there anything else she said that sounded a bit…off? Like she was trying to come up with a human answer but it didn’t quite make sense?

Jackie
      Participant

CUUUUTE

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Is her favorite music genre human music?

Lauren Bello

::fingersnap:: Yes.

Megan
      Participant

See, the first thing I thought of with the bread comment was that she was depriving herself of carbs. 😉

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Favorite food: Bread

also sounds like it could easily have been one of the security questions 3rd interview question on our iConfidant phone calls.

Can I periscope from my facebook account, or do I HAVE To have a twitter account to periscope and comment on broadcasts?

Melissa
      Participant

@mike whoa. You say that as I’ve been voice to texting with Android Auto and half the time it would say “sorry?” forcing myself to repeat and slow down. Eeeeeeeee.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@confuseddude Periscope runs through Twitter. You might have to make a new account to do Periscope.

Jackie
      Participant

@111error, at the behest of the lovely @mkarrett

111error
      Participant

@theladyj Hah, you’re adorable. My heart is a bit messy right now, if you need me I am taking shots of Bulleit and staring into space.

Maranda
      Participant

Late to the party because timezones. @111error Morgan, thanks for your periscope and write up. (Those secondhand-betrayal feelings are real…) I don’t think Kristen knows whey “they” were looking for; she was probably just sent to talk to you and relay the raw data to her bosses, hence the “slow down.” It could even be that she was trying to clue you into the fact by making it weird the second time. I really hope you get a second, surveillance-free date!

111error
      Participant

@daela I did trust her, at one point I even said that I probably shouldn’t be trusting someone from iConfidant so much on a first date. No, she never paused unusually unless she was asking me to slow down and repeat myself. @izryn The idea that the second time was her trying to warn me is interesting, maybe I was already too far down the rabbit hole to notice at that point.

The phone call though, I’m still affected by that. She was in distress, apologizing for something she had done, and assuring me they didn’t find what they were looking for. What have I done .. and what the fuck is coming?

Kevin
      Participant

That they didn’t find what they were looking for is reminiscent of the Facebook post after the focus group. They’re different groups, but in that case they have “everything [they] need.” So what were the Sinclair groups looking for that they found and what was iConfidant looking for that they didn’t find?

The focus group had audio and video taken of them and some proof of what they had was posted to Facebook. With @111error’s meeting, there may have been some form of audio recording, but we can’t confirm that. It probably isn’t as simple as Kristen messing up an audio recording, but then what was it?

@111error
      do you remember what Kristen asked you to repeat?

111error
      Participant

@kevin No, unfortunately I don’t. The first time I thought she just hadn’t heard me, the second time I began focusing on her eyes and slightly cocked head, beginning to wonder what was going on, but I wasn’t paying much attention to my words at that moment. I should have been, I know.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I had to @111error.

iCoffedate

Cristen
      Participant

@nothenrygale 1. This is beautiful. 2. You need steam coming off that mug so we can claim you made a logo look like it’s ejaculating, again.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@wanda102 You make one ejaculating logo and suddenly that’s all you’re known for…

Though I did actually consider adding steam but I had to leave for work.

111error
      Participant

@nothenrygale Haaaaah, very good.

Viewing 32 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar