What about this.

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Max Z.

• Author
       Chris
      Participant

Is there the possibility that Noah and Sara represent the truth behind the more nefarious actions of the so called “system”? While Stacey is trying, all be it through iConfidant to gather enough data and knowledge about us personally, to guide us through and out of any game, trap or mind control the “system”, noah, Sarah or OSDM has in store for us. Keeping in mind that there is a distinct possibility imo that they’re two noah’s, one that knows exactly how the system works and is working in tandem with Stacey and iConfidant. The other under the control of Sarah and the system. It would help if I had any idea or clue on what the “system” actually is. Or I’m just super tired and wanted to blurt out my altered minds thoughts, you pick.

Max Z
      Participant

Yeah, I’m definitely also excited to learn more about The System. I think, or hope, based on the May 1st date being on Noah’s website, that what we’re registering for on Monday will be an insight into the details of just that. Gonna be a pretty whopping piece of the puzzle with regard to us figuring out their relationship to iConfidant, I imagine.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar