Noah back in the System?

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lia.

• Author
       Kyle Bown
      Participant

As have a lot of you I’ve emailed Sarah once or twice. The first was met with a long silence and, finally, a reply citing my message being found in her spam folder as reason for a delay.

I replied with the following:
      “You’d think with Noah missing you’d be a little more thorough checking your email. Then again, I suppose that stress could lead to mistakes.

No harm, no foul. I’ll keep an eye out for Noah, but I can’t promise I won’t take the time to hear what he has to say before contacting anyone. Something about this just feels… off.”

This morning she sent me an email that sounds like Noah may be back in the fold:
      “What wonderful advice Kyle. Thank you so much. I am now checking my SPAM folder each and every day, the only other emails I seem to find in there are for male enlargement pills and Nigerian money scams… peculiar. You don’t happen to run a side business do you Kyle? If so, no judgement and I’m sure that The System will soon help you take any business endeavor to the next level.

I wouldn’t worry anything seeming out of the ordinary or unusual again for the near future as I can assure you everything is almost back on track with Mr Noah Sinclair and The System.

We look forward to working with you further in the very near future.

– Sarah”

I found the “I wouldn’t worry anything seeming out of the ordinary or unusual again for the near future” particularly creepy…

Lia
      Participant

@bruinbown Her emails are just getting creepier and creepier. I guess I’m glad Noah isn’t still roaming the streets or Blue Jasmine-ing somewhere, but based on his forum post last week, it doesn’t sound like he’s happy to be back either.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar