This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Grace.

• Author
       Michelle
      Participant

Hello all
      I’m excited to try out lust for the first time

GoldTongue
      Participant

Welcome!!! If you haven’t found the noahsinclair.com site yet, go there now!

Lukas L
      Participant

Welcome @warrior, it should be an interesting ride!

Julian
      Participant

Well it looks like I kind of missed the boarding of the train on the last newbie thread so i’ll just introduce myself here, hello friends. I am slowly but diligently catching myself up on Tension history as I was not an active participant. @pandace88 decided to bring me into the fold long after ascension was done but that’s ok. I am excited to begin to participate in the Lust community in what seems to be the commencement phase. Hello!

Candace
      Participant

@jayfurby to be clear, I harrassed you on numerous occasion to attend ascension ?

Julian
      Participant

@pandace88 preposterous!

Michelle
      Participant

What’s the deal with Noah Sinclair?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi guys!

Super new here, hoping I haven’t missed the boat completely. Super excited to be on this ride!

Candace
      Participant

@clairebuch welcome to the party. Not much has happened besides alot of speculating based on pretty much nothing lol. We’re in a two week dry spell right now so you have time to read through all the forum threads and get a good idea of where everyone thinks this might be headed. Check out noahsinclair.com if you haven’t already and shoot him an email. Then join us as we continue to play the waiting game… 🙂

Anonymous
        Inactive

@pandace88 thank you! Happy to be here! I actually just sent him an email…so I’m anxiously awaiting his reply!

Grace
      Participant

Gonna throw my hat into the ring as kinda new (I was around for tension but I wasn’t super involved because I joined late and live in fucking australia) IM SO FUCKING EXCITED.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar