Lust Recap: 4/3 – 4/10

This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Lawrence Meyers.

• Author
       Sean

Note: This is the raw text from the recap. To see the version with working embedded links, check the subreddit here

Lust Developments
      Otis, the kindly security guard that Mike met at the Focus Group, gets his Facebook up and running
      Sarah sends out an email explaining that Noah is now “being treated for diabetes” and for anyone who may hear from him to contact them
      Otis starts complaining of headaches, reminiscent of some of the mind controlled people from Tension
      One of the spam bots from the Sinclair site drop popped back up, posting a link to a song generated by AI by the name of “Mr Shadow”
      After the false drop at the Red Door, the creators come on to talk about trust . Then, they raise me to forum mod and community liaison.
      Post on Lust’s Facebook teases that something will happen on 4/18/17
      Noah, under the guise of a spam bot, makes an angry statement
      People start receiving cryptic phone calls. Megan’s Mike Gray’s
      Otis posts a bunch of messages on Facebook that make it seem less and less that he’s in the grips of a nefarious cult/business/data mining group

Notable Community Contributions
      The Red Door community meetup happens. When they get there, they find an encrypted letter waiting for them. The Creators have to come on to tell that this was the work of game jacking assholes.

Blondie
      Participant

As usual, thanks for this @thegilded – helps me keep things straight for my blog 🙂 (gonna get in on some subreddit action as promised later today)

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Thought/question.

Does anyone think it would be helpful if we started a Wiki for this? Covering events, characters, companies, etc? Some place for quick reference for everything and everyone involved. No speculation, just first hand accounts of events and information that is “true.”

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

A Lust wiki would be spectacular! Great way to keep track of characters and events.

Blondie
      Participant

While I’m all for sharing of information, we already have a subreddit, a timeline, MHL podcasts and various community blogs. Jeez, how much more spoonfeeding of information do people need? ???

Jackie
      Participant

I added everyone’s posters to the subreddit! (thanks @thegilded for help)

Posters Inspired by the Lust Community from TheLustExperience

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I can also state that Stephanie has categorically denied any messing with me in re: my post from a few weeks ago.
      And I believe her. 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar