Joyce called.

This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Periscope at 820 followed by write up

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

*sighs, pinches bridge of nose*

For fucks sake, Larry.

Chloe
      Participant

Joyce is making her rounds. Is she wanting him to work for her like Sarah did?

Shaun
      Participant

It doesn’t seem like she needs any PR damage control.. and even if she did I have a feeling she’d do it herself. Curious to hear what she told Larry!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Larry’s Periscope: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ypJdrpwBDRKW

Actual discussion of call starts at around 2:20.

Shaun
      Participant

Sounds suspiciously similar to Joyce’s post an hour ago. She’s just screwing with us.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Whilst partaking of prosecco, bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with cheese, and some brillat savarin cheese at the local wine and tapes joint out here in Kamchatka, I received a No Caller ID. These have been somewhat disappointing of late, as the Santa Monica K-9 Police Association called me months ago to extract a pledge from me for their July K-9 show that likely involves German Shepherds attacking well-padded members of law enforcement. They keep calling to collect.

Don’t make pledges you can’t keep.

So I was surprised to hear a woman identifying herself as @joycecarlberg in a delightful English accent. She was tired after a long day, made a little chitchat, some reference (I think, as I was relocating to a quieter locale) about people being uptight or something and “can’t people just get tired once in a while?” She asked 4 or 5 questions, the answers to which I no longer need to provide because she posted them within her most recent message “Leaks, phone calls, and having a laugh.”

Question:
      1) What needs constant maintenance?
      2) If you woke up Sunday morning and wanted to do something silly and ridiculous, what would it be?
      3) Who do you know that is paranoid?

In her new thread, she pretty much quoted me verbatim.

I absolutely adore her now, in her ability to simultaneously 1) Troll everyone, 2) remind us all that all data, including what we say on a phone call, can be used to forward any purpose they wish at any time, and 3) disavow any connection to wild conspiracy theories.

Anyway, as I told dear Joyce, I’m around Sunday morning if she feels like doing anything silly and ridiculous. That is to say, “The medium is the message”. Ciao, Darlings!

Shaun
      Participant

@larry did she mention the gas leak phone call at all and did she sound like the woman in this phone call?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So what time did the phone call come in? How much time between you getting the call and her post going up was there?

Hopefully less than 12 hours.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

724PM.

Her voice registered a bit higher in frequency on my call than on that clip @shaun, but I believe it’s the same woman.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Hands down, this was my absolute favorite periscope so far. Solid move with the puppet Larry…

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar