Hello

This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by Melissa.

• Author
       Yael
      Participant

While we r waiting on response from Noah/Sarah anyone of you know American Sign Language I am just looking for just friend who I can talk in my own lanauage it would be cool if anyone on here know since I know that I am only deaf here so am curious anybody?

Melissa
      Participant

Hey @sassyyael high freq hearing loss here (so I use hearing aids) and sadly getting worse. I know super basic ASL like the alphabet and some words here and there. I took a few courses in ASL but damn you lose the language real fast if you don’t use it all the time. 🙁 In the spirit of honesty I’d probably be a little too slow/basic for ASL conversation. I wish I was a tad more proficient!

Yael
      Participant

Now really nice to meet you !!I am very patient with people who learn ASL!!! How long you been learning? 🙂

Melissa
      Participant

Nice to meet you too! I’ve been learning here and there–not often enough. I’ll totally have to figure out how to sign “pick a card” and “return it back to the deck” just for you. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar