GAME HAUS

This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Twan Intarathuch.

• Author
       Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Hey all,

I don’t know any of you, but I’m hoping to change that. Originally I reached out to the “losers,” (the group that got the same email I got) but this morning I decided that it really doesn’t matter. I’m here to make some friends so here’s my pitch =)

I’ll be at Game Haus today 3/28 at 7pm in Glendale (1800 S Brand Blvd #107, Glendale, CA 91204) if anyone wants to meet up and play some board games while getting to know each other.

If you can’t make it out, I’m there most Tuesdays so message me if you’d like to hang out.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Oh dang, I forgot about our losers night! Did that happen already?

Depending on if I get everything I need done today in a timely manner I may join. I’m always down for game nights.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@nothenrygale

No Losers night hasn’t happened yet, and I believe we are still on for that at Tiki No

Cristen
      Participant

We were JUST over there on Saturday at the Side One Dummy pop up shop next door! I remember saying “hey isn’t that THE Game Haus?” Cool spot!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@genghistwan What night is that happening? I’m walking distance to Tiki No so I gotta be sure to make it!

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I’ll be at Game Hause tonight @7pm. If anyone wants to hang out let me know.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I’ll be at Game Haus Tuesday 4/18 at 7pm in Glendale (1800 S Brand Blvd #107, Glendale, CA 91204) if anyone wants to join me.

Home

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar