Email from Sarah (4/11)

This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Kevin
      Participant

Yesterday I had emailed Sarah asking generally about Noah. I received a response that I talked about here.

As a follow up, I asked her what she desired and I just received the following:
      email from Sarah 4/11

I know @macbethinabathtub was wondering if her tone would change after what happened with Macy yesterday. It doesn’t appear to have changed that much, from what I can tell.

I’m not sure if anyone has gotten a similar response from her, but this is the clearest thing I’ve seen from her about what she wants.

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Kevin.
       Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Sarah’s goals are noble and admirable. I hope more of you start seeing the light soon. We have an opportunity to make a positive impact on this world.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Really fascinating. I’m all for cutting through the bullshit, but if you’re doing so by adding YOUR flavor of bullshit, it’s no good. It’s also no good if it’s being done to people without their consent. If Noah is cool with being in The System, whatever, it’s his life. If he wants out and they’re actively trying to track him down and force him back in, then the line is drawn and I want no part of them.

Sage
      Participant

Do we have to choose sides??

thehazelverse
      Participant

You do you boo boo. You don’t have to do anything.

Sage
        Participant

@hazelverse, lol. I’m having flashbacks to my parents divorce!!

thehazelverse
      Participant

A word from @the-creators

One piece of advice as you move forward down this very deep, very dense rabbit hole. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt. These forums are a place for you dissect, and hypothesis on what is transpiring. But remember, just because someone thinks they know what is happening does not mean they do. It is up to you as a Participant to choose which path you believe and follow it.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

If anyone here thinks they won’t have the rug pulled out from under them at any moment is lying to themselves. I’m fully aware the game can change at any time, and I wouldn’t be surprised to learn we’ve all been wrong about everything in the near future. We have a few pieces of the puzzle, and some may fit together. But until we start getting the bigger picture (which won’t happen for quite some time), we’re just jamming things together and hoping they work.

Really hoping we get more pieces to the puzzle on the 18th!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar