Email Exchange with Sarah

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Mustafa Said.

• Author
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Sent 4/8 @ 445PM
      Ms. Sinclair:
      I know what you’re trying to do.
      I know what your problem is.
      I know the solution.
      Sincerely,
      Lawrence Meyers

Received – 4/10 @ 836AM
      Interesting and to the point. If you care to share further I am more than willing to listen but I think you will find that everything should be back to business as usual and that Noah and The System will be once again helping everyone achieve their best self very shortly.
      – Sarah

Sent: 4/10 @ 1225PM
      The data being collected towards your desired endpoint is deficient, but not because of the subjects. The problem derives from a corollary to the Hawthorne Effect, for which I have the only solution, although it will be challenging to implement. Because, although it pains me to say, the solution alluded to in today’s PR is a regrettably temporary fix. The centre will not hold…
      – Larry

Received: 4/10 @ 349PM
      You have caught our attention Mr Meyers.
      Thank you

Commentary:
      Kindly indulge me regarding vague references to problems and solutions. Since we have incomplete information regarding Sinclair Industries et al, I’d rather avoid providing them with complete information in a public forum. Rest assured, my first priority is, and has always been, The One. I trust that I have your trust until the ball is served back to me, if it is indeed served at all.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Very interesting correspondence…

I wonder just how close you could become with Sarah. Personally, I’d tell you to be careful-she seems like someone who’s ok with people until she can no longer find any use for them.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar