Divide & Conquer Has Begun/Alinsky/Not Theater

This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Kyle Bown.

• Author
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I’m skewing off from the theory of @Mike, “Is Clint Behind It All”.

Raised over there is the notion of fracturing the community. However, I think there is a more serious implication of Divorce Court, and it spins into the overall “heartbreak” theme we were warned of.

Whomever is behind all of this — we have more monetary value to them as a community to be exploited. The goal of business is to aggregate consumers into brand ambassadors.

Thus, if the goal is to divide and conquer, it runs contrary to business interests.

Meaning it runs counter to DLB and CS business interests to divide us.

And therefore, the goal is to isolate in order to 1) Manipulate, and/or 2) Destroy.

I suggest everyone review Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals”. Because we are being Alinsky-ed.

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals

Especially these:

“Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.“
      “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.“
      “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.“

But mostly:

Rule #12: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.”

If we are each being split from our closest ally, there is a reason. And there is, thanks to @mike and his post, plenty of reason to assume this. Some of the pairs under previous or current possible assault:

Clint/Darren
      Buz/Kasch
      Morgan/Everyone
      Bryan/Miranda
      Noah/Horace
      Noah/Sarah
      Larry/Stephanie
      The Actors/Tension

(Add to this list, if you think you have someone that fits as your closest ally.)

Nobody would willingly undermine a relationship with their closest ally. They have to be manipulated, frightened, or threatened into doing so.

The Kasch break-in had all the hallmarks of being orchestrated. Buz made reference to being used as puppets. Stephanie was sufficiently freaked out to level fantastical accusations at me the other night.

We know The Enemy has the ability to hack accounts and speak using our name, and to manipulate video. Expect this to be used against us.

Most of all, we’ve seen demonstrations of power. Imagine your closest ally being threatened and only you can stop anything happening to them, if you follow instructions. The threat doesn’t even have to be real. See above: Power is what the enemy thinks you have.

You may want to create code words that let certain people know if you are being manipulated.

I am becoming increasingly convinced that this is no longer theater. With the recording of Clint just released that suggests Mason is not an actor, I am even more so. And doing all this runs counter to business interests.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Yup, this fits right into what we’ve been promised thematically all along.
      Also Mason’s call today focusing on the story involving my girlfriend and trust.

There’s a pattern to all of this. Nothing is random.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Also– “when they stop believing you, you’ll know it’s begun”.

When your ally stops believing you — because you’ve been set up — you’ll know it’s begun.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

When the players stop believing it’s a game, you’ll know it’s begun.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar