Darren sighting at ZJU

This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by superstar.

• Author
       Max Z
      Participant

Hey all. I’ve been out of commission for about the last week and a half and am just now catching up, but I thought it might be fun to tell you all that I caught what I’m fairly certain was a Darren Lynn Bousman sighting last night at Zombie Joe’s Underground in North Hollywood*. If it wasn’t him, it was a doppelgänger, and Zombie Joe himself said “we’re big fans” to him, so…pretty sure it was him. He looked well. I’m sad to confess that I didn’t approach him cause I’m crippled by shyness at times and thought he might just want to enjoy the show in peace. Plus what with recent events of his removal from LUST (if that’s still canon?) I didn’t wanna bring up any sore subjects.

Anyway, I was excited and had no one else to tell so…that was kinda fun. “Cool story bro”, I know. Excited to be reading up on everything that’s been happening in the last couple weeks! Seems like I missed a LOT.

*= Footnote, if you’ve never been to Zombie Joe’s Underground Theater in NoHo I can’t recommend it highly enough. I know some of youse are in North Hollywood (I’ve actually stood in line next to @julierei before at ZJU but again said nothing cause shyness), and if you’re in the area and haven’t checked it out, you really should. Come tonight, in fact, and you can see the finale of what is in my opinion one of the best shows they’ve ever done, Church Discipline! It’s gonna be a blast!

Tim Redman
      Participant

I had my own DLB sighting today while eating at my 3rd favorite taco palace. He looked well and relaxed which pleased me. There was no way I was going to interrupt his day, so my brief observation is all I can share.

superstar
      Participant

Hey, @maxzumstein, I was also at ZJU that night and can confirm the DLB sighting 🙂 He was with his wife, and I couldn’t really think of what to say without coming across as a crazy lady, so I left him alone.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar