5/1/17

This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Megan.

• Author
       Andrew K
      Participant

Lust Facebook Page just posted:

5 / 1

Lust Registration Begins

Andrew K
      Participant

Is the 17 being seperate man “17:00 hours”? So 5pm?

Lenize
      Participant

Soon!!! Although, what will the difference between Registering and everything we are already doing be I wonder?

Andrew K
      Participant

And It specifically says for The Lust Experience. Not The System, not iConfidant….

So what IS the difference? Are they trying to differentiate themselves from the other two companies? Are they in control of the other two companies, or competing?

What does this have to do with The Investor revealing himself last night?

Lenize
      Participant

@warrior perhaps, although it seems a bit early for that to open already. Since both Noah and iConfidant’s things seem to start then, maybe that is then just the official kickoff of this years events, with everything up to now being a pre-show, or taster to get us primed for what’s to come?

Megan
      Participant

OK a few thoughts…

The timeline for last year:

February/March: consultations
      April 1: forum registration
      Mid-July: tickets on sale
      Early September: Ascension opened
      November: Ascension closed

This year:
      February 15: forums opened
      March 23: “it has begun” post on FB (shortly after Bryan/Lia encounters)
      May 1: registration for…?

When did we know something was coming in the fall? Did we only speculate before we knew there were tickets going on sale for something? Or did we *know*?

I feel like this year, a much more complex story is being laid out. The System, the Sinclairs, iConfidant, Otis, Macy, Kristen, now Marcus – it’s all pieces on a chess board, many seem unrelated, all being just put out there one by one. My sense – which could be wrong – is that it’s going to take a minute for them to come together. This is a slow burn. I don’t think a live show is coming any sooner than it did last year, and maybe, just maybe it’s coming later, or maybe – not at all. Guys, maybe THIS is the live show.

Mike
      Participant

@coryphella – There was an inactive ticket link that was added to the site in April/May I think. That’s when we knew something else was coming 🙂

Megan
      Participant

Yeah – thanks – I knew there was something.

I could say more but I don’t want to be distracting from things. I’m just looking at what I see happening and drawing conclusions. Which is btw how I figured out after Kansas City last year that Tension was two people who were either brothers or best friends. 😉

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar