Who has been followed by Clint Sears on Periscope today?

This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Christine Barger.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

There’s been a ton of crazy shit today, but I wanted to check in on one point I hadn’t seen yet: Has anyone here been followed by Clint Sears on Periscope today?

I’ve been on my phone only in fits and spurts, but I got an alert earlier in the day that he followed me. I didn’t think anything of it, but I checked again just now, and unless I’m nuts there’s been an increase both in the people he’s following and his followers since this morning. Talking with @thebuz, it looks like the same happened to him.

Anyone else? And why would one of TPTB suddenly start following community members given everything that’s been going on?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Not i.

superstar
      Participant

nope.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by superstar.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Yep. Just checked. He started following me a couple hours ago.

GoldTongue
      Participant

I got a follow from Clint today, too.

Cara
      Participant

Nope, not me.

Jackie
      Participant

Nope. Still Just Macy.

Megan
      Participant

Clint never follows me. 🙂

Christine Barger
      Participant

I love Clint, but honestly I haven’t used periscope in months so I wouldn’t know who follows me there. I was an early adopter on that platform, but it’s dying so several of us jumped ship to more popular live stream apps with monetization. I’ve heard rumor that Periscope is trying to keep up with the trends but not particularly successful. It’s a really good place for a project like this though, not many kids use it so they don’t have to worry about a bunch of 8 year olds watching. I do find it difficult to keep up with the many different apps and accounts affiliated with Lust though…I find it overwhelming. Periscope, Facebook, Forums, Slack, Instagram and if I’m not mistaken there are a few different accounts? ?

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar