SPOILER THREAD SUGGESTION:

This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Lawrence Meyers.

• Author
       Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

SPOILER THREAD SUGGESTION:

Now that things are underway, may I suggest to the mods-to-be that Spoiler Threads now be instituted? As much as we are excited to know every last detail, some of us may not want those details.

So perhaps if you are going to an in-person ARG “Event”, start a thread like:

SPOILER THREAD: 3/22 MEETING WITH THAT FUCKER

and per Tension, types the word SPOILER a zillion times before the body of your text?

Maranda
      Participant

If I remember from Tension correctly, spoiler threads weren’t encouraged/required until Ascension began?? Reason being that ARG events were often one-time deals, but anyone could attend Ascension over a long period of time so it was necessary to spoiler things for those who haven’t done it yet.

Mike
      Participant

Last year, pretty much every event minus Ascension was a “this will not be repeated, talk about anything and everything” attitude from the Creators. This was to build up interest for those not involved in the…organization.

If things are not allowed to be spoken about, I’m willing to bet that @lilmsfancpants and @bcbishop will be specifically told. Otherwise, it’s up to them if they want to share. Their _path is their own.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Ah….didn’t know that. Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar