Slack deletions from @a – Oct 16, 2017 4:08pm PDT

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Addison.

• Author
       Addison
      Participant

For those not following along on Slack (or the archives at this point, really):

Following @kortneydarling ’s call with Andy, @111error hopped on Slack and asked her to record audio, or periscope, or film, or do anything else appropriate to make the topic of conversation available easily, clearly, and quickly after their meeting wrapped.

There was a little back and forth on consent to being recorded. To which he came back with:

*111error* /Oct 16, 2017 16:08/
      Why the fuck would you ask permission to film or Periscope? This isn’t a phone call. For your safety, for the information to reach everyone immediately, and for a dozen other never silent reasons, broadcast that shit

*nothenrygale* /Oct 16, 2017 16:09/
      I know the laws about recording phone calls in California, are there any laws about in-person encounters?
      it’s a public place most likely, right?
      I’m (no surprise here) with Morgan on this one. I’d record this.

*111error* /Oct 16, 2017 16:09/
      You could just use voice memo on your phone, don’t even let him know you’re recording
      Seriously, FUCK these people and their games
      We want to get to the bottom of it
      Let’s change the rules. Hide the recorder, don’t let him know you’re recording.

*lilmsfancpants* /Oct 16, 2017 16:11/
      Morgan, what people exactly?

*111error* /Oct 16, 2017 16:11/
      LUST
      And all the people and appreciations created for it

*chelsea* /Oct 16, 2017 16:12/
      (Is this were A starts deleting Morgan?)

And that was where @a started deleting Morgan and everyone else talking about “the people.”

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar