Not Prussian to Judgement, but…

This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Lawrence Meyers.

• Author
       Tom Hite
      Participant

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Hai gais – sorta curious: anybody asked about why they had a emblem of Prussian royalty on that spiffy deep blue chair?

Melissa
      Participant

I actually elbowed @kortneydarling about that chair and mentioned the emblem looked like Macy’s jacket. I wasn’t able to do a side-by-side comparison though.

Cristen
      Participant

That coat of arms looks a bit more like the Russian emblem because the eagle has two heads.

Mother Russia

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@wanda102 …Russian, aye?

Kortney
      Participant

chair

Macy’s jacket was peacocks though.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Funny how Russia keeps popping up.
      It’s almost as if someone or several someones of said nationality have a hand in a certain upper echelon. Hhhhmmmmm…..

Kortney
      Participant

Okay further investigating. While trying to figure out what the eagles are, I found this. Which isn’t a peacock, but could 100% be what was on Macy’s jacket cause they look the same.

This is a Simgurgh.

Iranian legends consider the bird so old that it had seen the destruction of the world three times over. The simurgh learned so much by living so long that it is thought to possess the knowledge of all the ages. In one legend, the simurgh was said to live 1,700 years before plunging itself into flames (much like the phoenix).

But the eagles is the flag of Byzantium Novum (but this is such a small thing), and the flag of the greek orthodox church (which was the most accurate answer).

But looking at that twitter for the Byzantium Novum, yesterday Maurice became emperor. Which is interesting.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

It is sometimes equated with other mythological birds such as the “phoenix”

This all ties into what we’ve seen and heard before. Who does this symbol represent?
      Phoenix rising from the ashes, is this a reference to @111error? Or @maddyxxx?

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Also, I live in Phoenix. So just hoping this is a nod to maybe some shit going down in my hood 😉

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Stephanie has a Prussian background!!! PLANT!!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar