Noah as a brand, the System, and IT

This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Addison.

• Author
       Chris
      Participant

I guess it’s my turn to put on the tinfoil hat. A lot of talk yesterday about the evolution of the helmet technology used on Sabrina during Tension. The question of where the Addison personality was derived from and how perhaps the reason why it went so wrong was that Sabrina and “Addison” were not compatible, and the host ultimately rejected the personality. Now we have Noah Sinclaire on the run eluding to the OSDM’s shady disruption practices and referencing a mysterious “It” that may sound like him, but can’t replace him. So what about this: the Noah System won’t simply be a motivational seminar to teach us behavioral tricks to dominate and take what’s ours… they’re literally marketing and commodifying the Noah personality. Like a modern day Doctor Jekyl/Mr. Hyde, what if you could turn off all your insecurities and hang ups and for a low low price think and behave literally like someone else? Imagine an army of Noahs operating for the OSDM as Sabrina did, but without the programming kinks, with host minds that are primed to accept the dirtier deeds as long as Noah gets them what they want. What if Noah (or Levi) has broken out of the lab just in time to warn us?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just had a very similar thought!! Maybe Noah has broken free of whatever control Sarah had over him and he’s reaching out to us for help…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub love that theory, totally seems plausible to me. The post definitely felt like almost a cry for help / angry diafiance against someone holding him back aka keeping him captive.

Anonymous
      Inactive

There’s more than one of more than just noah. We know that it’s a brand, too. And they’re collection of data seems to tie in with AI or replicants, clones, etc. People that thought I was crazy will soon be echoing my words and joining the alliance.

Lukas L
      Participant

Just want to put this here because it is curiously relevant What happens if we give AI the ability to Remember everything

Addison
      Participant

I think this might be the best place to put this – MAGIC AI: THESE ARE THE OPTICAL ILLUSIONS THAT TRICK, FOOL, AND FLUMMOX COMPUTERS

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar