Mid-Season on main page

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Buz Wallick 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Mustafa Said 
    Participant

So, as everyone’s probably already noticed, the main page for the Lust Experience website seems to have a new image on it, teasing a “mid-season” event coming soon.

I originally thought this was going to be the big System event Noah’s planning for those going soon.

What do you guys think about this?

Megan 
    Participant

I think it’s an event sometime after the System event.
    Last year when ticket sales were said to be “coming soon” it was still a long time before they went on sale.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

I think the icon they used is interesting and notable. Kind of melding together a couple of images we’ve already seen.
    And “mid season” seems to suggest we’ve still got a hell of a way to go and I for one am thrilled.

Winston Smith 
    Participant

I think if it was for The System, it would definitely advertise that fact, so it’s probably something for the whole community. Something worth calling a mid-season event will want the broader audience, I would think.

Sounds neat though, hope we find out more soon.

Blondie 
    Participant

I’m starting to think the big finale isn’t gonna be around Halloween after all… Damnit…

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

What stands out to me is the eyeball is the same one used by @111error on the TMC Slack (I’m assuming that was him, if TMC was his BOS recruitment scheme). He’d put that emoji next to messages as a sort of “I’ve seen this” notice. Very much an “always watching” vibe whenever the eyeball would show up.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@blondie I’d personally prefer that actually. My September / October is always a shit-show schedule wise due to my haunting. It’s honestly the only thing that kept me from joining Tension waaaaay back when it first started. I assumed it would take place during October and I’d not be able to go.

Still kick myself for that one.

Winston Smith 
    Participant

@nothenrygale That would make a lot of sense to me. @111error has been on the down-low for a while now. As the “leader of the resistance”, I imagine he’s got some shenanigans brewing that will require all our help in the immediate future. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see @111error start making a scene, likely soon.

Blondie 
    Participant

@nothenrygale It’s just that Halloween is when I’ll be in LA. Selfish I know 😉 Was looking forward to giving Sabrina a big hug… But who knows what will go down between now and then…

111error 
    Participant

Buz Wallick 

@111error
    That isn’t ominous at all.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

@111error Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eye?

Cristen 
    Participant

I like the eye of @111error‘s that has all the decorations he can watch me with that one.

Also, halfway point? Let’s do this. I figure when we finish the chapters we all turn into Lovecraftian monsters anyhow. I always like a slow burn to hellfire.

Jackie 
    Participant

Oh good, let the weird commence!

Will their be eye-cream at said future event? <3

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

Oh hello @111error I miss your devious and enticing eye 😉

Also, if the chapters theory is true, this mid season event can be expected during or at the end of the next chapter… SEX… *sinfully grins*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar