Mason call 10/16

This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Megan.

• Author
       Megan
      Participant

Alright, brief call from Mason tonight.

The phone rang just after 8pm. When I answered it, all I could hear was banging in the background – like hammering. No one was talking. I said hello a couple of times, asked if anyone was there. Eventually he picked up and said hello, and asked who this was, I told him it was Megan.

“Did I call you or did you call me?” One guess. I don’t have your number.
      He then says “Oh, it..must have been a butt dial. I have…so much to tell you, Megan. But I’m in the middle of something that’s going to take…awhile.” And he laughs when he says “awhile.” Then he says “I’ll talk to you soon. Think of me tonight when you sleep.” He hangs up before I can say anything at all.

So. yeah.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

Well, he does have 91 coffins to hammer together.

Megan
      Participant

He’s also obviously not reading Slack – I’m not sleeping at all right now.

Chloe
      Participant

“Think of me tonight when you sleep”? Ew.

Dude may have bomb ass arms but he’s still a creeper.

Violet
      Participant

Okay, Mason. lol

Megan
      Participant

I think the important part here (if there was one) was that he was hammering building something.

Chelsea
      Participant

He laughed? Like everything was fine and carrying on as normal? So Morgan, Sabrina and Andy all sound stressed and upset, and Mason sounds… fine?

Addison
        Participant

Well, out of everyone on your list.. he seems to be the only one truly doing what he loves.

Follow your bliss, Mason.

Megan
      Participant

…yeah. As if things were going according to plan. Whatever that is.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar