Macy and Kristen

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Briana Briana 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Briana Briana 
    Participant

I know this may be a silly thought to have, but the assistant world is very small and usually quick to connect and spread news, do you suppose they know each other? Or have ever met?

Also- has anyone heard from either of them? I wonder if they’re OK.

Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

I know @electrichippo hears from Stacey still, but beyond that I don’t know. Sounds like a majority of contact from iConfidant nowadays is from our actual iConfidants. Makes sense, if this is a beta they wouldn’t want to interfere and unknowingly change the results of the beta test.

Oh wait, MACY, not Stacey. I’m an idiot whose brain is fried.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe.
    Profile photo of Jackie Jackie 
    Participant
    Profile photo of Melissa Melissa 
    Participant

Good question @brianamatopoeia I personally haven’t heard from Macy in a while. I hope she’s alright. :/

Profile photo of Russell Russell 
    Participant

I hope Macy can come forward and offer some insight. She could prove to be the most interesting person we have heard from so far!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Russell Russell.
    Profile photo of Maranda Maranda 
    Participant

As I understand things, there are currently two levels of IG reality. The top level is the Investor/DLB storyline, and the second level is “The Lust Experience” that is being run by said Investors (and what they are pressuring DLB to get back into). The second level has been acknowledged as an immersive experience (from the DLB phone call: “…the stupid shit you have us doing”), so if Macy was created solely for the second level, I wouldn’t be surprised if we never hear from her again.

Participant

oh my gosh!! it’s so colorful!!!!

Participant

@izryn Does not compute.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Briana Briana.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar