Macy and Kristen

This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Briana.

• Author
       Briana
      Participant

I know this may be a silly thought to have, but the assistant world is very small and usually quick to connect and spread news, do you suppose they know each other? Or have ever met?

Also- has anyone heard from either of them? I wonder if they’re OK.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I know @electrichippo hears from Stacey still, but beyond that I don’t know. Sounds like a majority of contact from iConfidant nowadays is from our actual iConfidants. Makes sense, if this is a beta they wouldn’t want to interfere and unknowingly change the results of the beta test.

Oh wait, MACY, not Stacey. I’m an idiot whose brain is fried.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Jackie
      Participant
         Briana
        Participant

oh my gosh!! it’s so colorful!!!!

Melissa
      Participant

Good question @brianamatopoeia I personally haven’t heard from Macy in a while. I hope she’s alright. :/

Russell
      Participant

I hope Macy can come forward and offer some insight. She could prove to be the most interesting person we have heard from so far!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Russell.
       Maranda
      Participant

As I understand things, there are currently two levels of IG reality. The top level is the Investor/DLB storyline, and the second level is “The Lust Experience” that is being run by said Investors (and what they are pressuring DLB to get back into). The second level has been acknowledged as an immersive experience (from the DLB phone call: “…the stupid shit you have us doing”), so if Macy was created solely for the second level, I wouldn’t be surprised if we never hear from her again.

Briana
      Participant

@izryn Does not compute.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Briana.
Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar