LUST delivers on a promise.

This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Chelsea.

• Author
       GoldTongue
      Participant

I just said this on IG — but I’ll say it here.

I was pretty heart broken to learn that this was LUST and not something new to make a name in.

But then I remembered that LUST promised to rip our hearts out. And to betray.

So, bravo, LUST. Mission accomplished.

Addison
      Participant

Same. I’ve been going to bat for the resistance since before “The Resistance” was even a thing, and I got passed over. Saw the Midnight Commission pop up, but I didn’t want another ARG to distract me from this.

OSDM’s still not my bag.

I’m lost and heartbroken.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Guys, The Midnight Commission was started to find a few clever minds. Those that attended the event aren’t the final roster of The Resistance – it’s not a closed club.

Follow your heart.

Shaun
      Participant

It’s not a closed club but you’ll never be the sharpest tool in the shed. But by all means join the new and improved resistance!

Chelsea
      Participant

All roads go back to Lust, apparently. This does bring into question all of the other “ARGs” that have been popping up that have been puzzle oriented. If they are looking for the brightest minds, it’s possible that Midnight Commission isn’t the only one out there. Let’s go find the other roads, shall we?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar