–in response

This topic contains 95 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Maranda 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Lukas L 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg Uh-Uh? Not sure why you are stuttering? Was it something I said? Should I have been more.

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

Oh well… We’re all gonna die anyway, right?

superstar 
    Participant

@julierei everyone does, eventually.

Sage 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg, you are a funny lady. I’m wondering why I “do not compute”, but the fact that you put @goldtongue and I together kinda gave me the chills… What do you know?? How do you know it??

I’m a little freaked out now. And sorry to miss your meeting. Maybe next time, I’ll get some answers?

Lauren Bello 
    Participant

Okay then, I suppose we will all carry on with less of a connection than they wanted. I get paid all the same.

This is interesting to me. “They” wanted Joyce to connect with us. Joyce’s half-hearted way of trying to connect was tapping into common human themes and spouting them back to us, but she didn’t quite sell it. When called out, she didn’t really care: she can still do her job without the connection “they” wanted from her.

So who are “they,” why did they want her to connect with us, and what job are “they” paying her to do?

It would be hilarious if she was supposed to be some sort of community liaison.

Maranda 
    Participant

@daela I suspect that a major part of her job entails responding to us directly. The amount of tagging Joyce has done is unprecedented, and fits someone who is in charge of doing PR/press for *them*. Your guess of community liasion probably isn’t too far off.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar