–in response

This topic contains 95 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Maranda 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

So basically, it’s pointless to try to talk with @joycecarlberg because the answer is always “no”.

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

“Never in a million years” will you give us something real?

Boy, Joyce is making all sorts of friends today.

Megan 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg – So, no response for me?
    OK.

Mustafa Said 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg I’d sure like to.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg the feeling is mutual. I look forward to the moment we finally meet

superstar 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg I don’t recall ever asking for help, so I’m not sure why you suggest I “look elsewhere” for it. Regardless, thank you for your time, and best of luck with your investments.

Anonymous

You can fuck right off, Joyce. Stupid name.

scot 
    Participant

And once again passed over by the player of the week.

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

Oh, and one more thing — @bcbishop

Make a choice.
    Accept with simplicity all that happens to you.
    To me, at least, there is no downside, as long as proceed from a place of faith and not fear.

Maranda 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg Sure, you’re not wrong about having more to learn. I’ll welcome any opportunities that allow me deeper insight into being a better person, or into how the world works, so as to make it a better place.

Jackie 
    Participant

I wonder if Joyce was ironically named, cause there’s no joy in her.

🙁

Chloe 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg I’d love to continue. My only question right now is, do you have a question for me? You and your superiors seem to want to know more about us for your data and your investments. And if your organization was at all involved in the whole iConfidant scenario, then you probably know I’m a bit of an open book.

I’m curious to see what you and H.C.D.I. are and what “exactly” it is you want. So ask me anything you like, anything your bosses like, get whatever data you want, let’s see what this investment can be.

scot 
    Participant

@theladyj Oh, I disagree. I’ve been placed in the same category as @thebuz so I have great joy. Oh, wait. Nope, it’s gone. Damn.

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@kasch @thebuz #littlepersonserialkiller

Briana 
    Participant

Or, sit back and continue the merry banter and waste what little time we have together.

” <–this.

Commenting so it is known that I read all that and am still interesting in….whatever is happening, but have no reaction that warrants an intellectual written response.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar